1. A spandex nonslip cover that couldn't be easier to tuck into any couch that needs a little extra TLC.
2. A four-piece stretch slipcover made of microfiber fleece fabric so soft you'll never want to sit on your coverless couch again.
3. A reversible water-resistant slipcover with over 22,000 5-star ratings on Amazon, so you know this thing is holding up over time. Scroll through the thousands of review photos of dogs that are finally allowed on the couch and try not to buy this thing, I dare you!!
4. An adorable patchwork cover complete with heart and butterfly designs with EVEN MORE cute designs on the back of each one!
5. A one-piece 100% waterproof slipcover because life is messy, accidents happen, and your couch deserves to stay in pristine condition throughout it all.
6. A tear-resistant Sofa Shield that's also reversible so you can have two colors options in one, all while saving your couch from double the scratches, rips, and spills.
7. A two-piece knitted small couch cover made for that armchair in the corner that no one sits on anymore because it's so raggedy.
8. A three-piece velvet stretch slipcover reviewers swear will transform your old couch into a velvet masterpiece — and it looks so natural that people won't even know that it's a cover!
9. A stretchy slipcover designed specifically for couches with recliners. If your favorite TV and nap spot is looking a little worse for wear, this'll give it an easy upgrade!
10. A water-resistant reversible quilted sofa cover with an adjustable strap perfect for protecting that couch that, no matter how much you try, will never not have fluids spilled all it.
11. A twill high-stretch cushion slipcover conveniently available in one, two, or three-piece sets so you can re-upholster your entire living room with just one purchase.
12. A three-piece loveseat slipcover made with a universal fit, so no matter how saggy and stretched-out your couch is it'll look brand new.
13. A quilted velvet recliner cover if Dad's chair is getting a little worn from daily napping and needs a fresh, sophisticated restart.
15. A slipcover for leather couches designed for that couch you decided to splurge on and now feel like you have to protect with your life.
16. A drape-style throw slipcover adorned with a geometric design for the casual couch-owner who prefers the simplest set-up possible. Just throw this puppy over your couch and voila! And then put a real puppy on top of it!
17. A patchwork scalloped printed slipcover that, contrary to popular belief, does not have to be relegated to your Grandma's living room — the fancy scalloped edge and reversible design will add a refined touch to any living room.
18. Or a reversible floral patchwork furniture protector bound to bring a touch of springtime into your living room while simultaneously keeping the actual pollen and grime off your couch.
20. A super-stretch, pet-friendly slipcover made with spandex for optimal *reach* and foam rods that'll latch onto your sofa or armchair and stay in place while you lounge.
Promising review: "I have been searching for a really nice cover - this is the third brand I have tried and it's a perfect fit. Easy to put on (both sides/ends of the back are tagged), sits very nicely (you don't have to constantly tuck the back in), the pattern is subtle - nice. Very satisfied and will buy same brand for the sofa." –RockinOffice-Home
Get it from Amazon for $18.80+ (available in four sizes and 17 colors).
21. A patterned slipcover to protect your furniture and add some flair to your living space! It's an easy way to get a new look without having to throw out a whole dang sofa.
Promising review: "I rarely ever write reviews. I had to write one for this cover. You can tuck the excess fabric in and it comes with spongy rod like things to hold the tucked fabric in place. The design is gorgeous. I really love it. Great buy!" –Cece
Get it from Amazon for $31.99+ (available in 18 patterns and for loveseats, three-seat, and four-seat sofas).
22. A slipcover and skirt set that'll instantly add a touch of retro flair to your living space. This way, you can dress up all parts of the sofa and prevent people from seeing how many pet toys, wrappers, and other miscellaneous debris lives underneath in the process!
Promising review: "I love the couch covers so much. The color is exactly like the picture and it went on so easily. The foam pieces made such a big difference and for the little pins, I like that you don’t have to use them for the couch cover to work (I used mine anyways). My daughter is a wiggle worm so I wanted extra support. LOVE IT. Now I don’t even want to buy a new couch, I was worried it would be difficult for my couch because it’s so big and leathery but nope, it went on fine. I am one happy customer." –Brianna Haney
Get it from Amazon for $34.97+ (available in three sizes and 16 colors).
23. A handy jacquard throw cover, which is essentially just a cozy blanket for your sofa. Simply *toss* it over your couch whenever you're in need of some extra protection or for an effortless boho style upgrade.
Promising review: "I was looking for a cover for our new recliner that wasn’t heavy or thick. This is nice and soft and 100% cotton. I washed it before putting it on and it came out nice and soft from our dryer. I love the quality for the price. It didn’t snag or get lint balls like other throws do. I would definitely buy it again." –Minerva Guzman
Get it from Amazon for $27.49+ (available in four sizes and 10 colors).
You, sleeping on your newly renovated couch:
Reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.