15 Peel-And-Stick Wallpapers From Amazon If You Struggle With Commitment
High-impact results without the *crippling* fear of permanently ruining your walls.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tropical peel-and-stick wallpaper decorated with palm leaves, because you shouldn't have to leave your house to feel like you're in paradise.
2. A simple peel and stick wallpaper for those looking for a bougie look on a budget. The cream grass weave design will refresh your home with a more ~grown-up~ look that even your parents would (maybe) approve of.
3. A wood-inspired wallpaper that offers total rustic farm vibes. Give the illusion that you've handcrafted your room straight from fresh wood when, in fact, it's just a vinyl matte material.
4. A floral-themed '70s retro-inspired wallpaper to create a ~groovy~ aesthetic with just a peel and a stick, no matter the room.
5. A metallic peel-and-stick wallpaper that exudes a vintage Victorian feel, making it ever so hard to resist donning your best corset gown as you roam the halls of your newly renovated home.
6. A tile-inspired wallpaper inspired by traditional Portuguese art that will surely cause your houseguests to do a double-take after you reveal what it's really made of.
7. A removable wallpaper designed with inspiring text and daily affirmations for when that framed "Live, Laugh, Love" print has just lost all meaning.
8. A black secret garden stick-and-peel wallpaper because there's no secret about wanting to make your furniture pop. And if you get tired of it, simply peel it off!
9. A striped wallpaper that will have your friends lining up to get a peek at your newly designed, right-out-of-the-pages-of-a-home-design-magazine walls.
10. A medallion-themed removable wallpaper for anyone sick of staring at a blank wall. These bright and vibrant colors will be the highlight of your space and you won't even have to pick up a brush to achieve it!
11. A floral wallpaper with a watercolor design that fans of cottagecore need in their lives. Grab that vintage teapot you found at the flea market and enjoy sipping tea with this ~light and airy~ backdrop.
12. A vintage-inspired wallpaper that's as bold as your vibrant personality. Featuring neon flowers against a dark teal background, this wallpaper, just like you, will be hard to forget.
13. A marble wallpaper prepared to make your space look like a million bucks (without spending a million bucks). For fans of DIY projects this will help save time *and stress* as you avoid smearing your wall with paste.
14. A stone peel-and-stick wallpaper to finally give you that exposed-brick look you've been yearning for. It can even hide those *failed* attempts at trying to decorate your bare walls over the years.
15. A soft floral wallpaper you'd probably read about in a Jane Austen novel. Minimalists can appreciate the neutral colors used and it'll add a subtle pattern to almost any room.
Your shopping cart is calling:
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.