21 Things If You Want Results But Hate Spending Money
Look, I work hard for my money — if it's not worth it, I don't want it.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This pizza rocker blade, which can be used for everything and anything in your pantry that needs slicing.
2. This Egyptian cotton-blend hair wrap that won't unravel when drying your hair — unlike the towel you're currently using.
3. This reusable face wipe, the Face Halo, which will remove every inch of make up with nothing but water.
4. This vegan Lush Sleepy lotion, which is almost solely responsible for the eight (okay, seven) hours of sleep I get a night.
5. This magic double-sided tape that sticks to everything and can be washed and reused, time and time again.
6. These car hooks, because you paid enough for your handbag, so you probably shouldn't just throw it on the car floor.
7. These Ardell Natural Wispies Lashes, which will instantly transform your face with a touch of drama — no exxy lash extensions necessary.
8. This avocado slicer, which will make preparing your daily avo on toast a breeze.
9. This cord organiser, because though it never bothered you as a kid, the mess of cords behind your desk are starting to make your eye twitch.
10. This OXO Apple Slicer — which considering I never have to fear chopping off my fingers again, I would pay a whole lot more for.
13. This keyboard cleaning jelly to finally give your poor electronics a refresh after eating your lunch over them.
14. This Mario Badescu lip wax that's the (affordable!) answer to all the prayers that have ever passed your chapped lips.
15. This Aztec Healing Clay, which deeply cleanses your pores for your most glorious face yet — perfect for anyone not willing to spend a bomb on dermatologist appointments.
16. This, Thayers Witch Hazel Toner with Rose Petal, which will do everything all your exxy serums, creams and oils claim to.
17. This gel mould and mildew remover, that does all the dirty work in the shower you've been avoiding.
18. These Sound PEATS wireless earbuds, because I've been wanting to make the move to wireless but have been turned off by competitors' prices.
19. This pet hair roller, which also comes with a complimentary grooming glove. Love me a two-for-oner.
20. These armpit pads that will keep your sweat from staining your shirts.
21. And finally, these eyeliner stamps, because whoever invented the winged-eye look was just setting us up for failure.
You, not so mad about parting with your hard-earned cash.
Free and fast delivery on millions of products, access to Amazon Originals, thousands of free e-books — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.