1. Swap your regular leggings for a velvet pair or ones with ruffle bottoms to ~dress up~ an otherwise boring wardrobe.
2. Throw a fried egg on everything — even salads — to add a delish (and inexpensive) dose of protein *and* enjoy a built-in runny yolk sauce.
3. Make mornings a little ~smoother~ by making less-acidic iced coffee in a cold brew maker with an airtight lid and built-in filter. Just twist the lid and pour — and be on your way.
4. Cuddle up under a blanket with fluffy swirls that resemble lil' rosettes, because coziness doesn't mean you need to sacrifice design.
5. Decorate a wall in no time flat, thanks to a tear-out booklet of ready-to-frame botanical prints.
6. Toast your tootsies in Ugg-like faux fur–lined slippers available in men's and women's sizes your butler can bring to you on a silver platter in the morning (or ya know, you can fetch yourself).
7. Wash your hair with a shampoo brush that'll exfoliate and get rid of buildup, help your shampoo do its job better, and stimulate your circulation. Bonus: it'll also feel *really* amazing, like a massage at a fancy hair salon.
8. Help your three-buck chuck breathe and open up with a wine-aerating spout, showcasing the individual flavors and ~nuances~ of the wine even to beginner wine palates.
9. Cover your bed with a mega fluffy all-season duvet insert, because being cozy is an all-year activity. The well over 5,000 people who rated this five stars can't be wrong.
10. Keep your drinks cooler (or warmer, if you use 'em for coffee) in a set of double-wall insulated rocks glasses that'll look amazing sitting out on the bar cart — and DON'T SWEAT!
11. Enjoy facial-like skincare at home with Nip + Fab daily cleansing pads with 2.8% glycolic acid for gentle chemical exfoliation, revealing brighter and clearer skin every day — plus hyaluronic acid for moisture and witch hazel to tone and soothe.
12. Bundle up in a pair of super-fluffy convertible mittens so you can keep your fingers toasty, but quickly pop 'em out once in a while to text without having to pull the whole darn things off.
13. ~Light up~ a trio of flameless candles that look like the real deal — thanks to a waxlike resin exterior and a moving "flame."
14. Try an ingeniously designed olive oil bottle that'll infuse the flavor of whatever herb you want (looking at you, rosemary) and then measure the ideal amount for whatever recipe you're using. Use it to top salads, simple pasta dishes, or just for dunking hunks of bread for a majorly upgraded dinner game.
15. Trade in your boring old hair tie for a velvet scrunchie to elevate your hairdo. This ombré pony? I'm in love.
16. Warm your noggin under a fleece-lined beanie so you can leave that weird itchy forehead feeling in 2018.
17. Drizzle Mike's Hot Honey on every food so you never have to decide between sweet and spicy. You can be (and eat) both!
18. Stop ~sleeping on~ luxurious PJs, and treat yourself to a velvety set that'll give you the sweetest dreams.
19. Send your boring soap down the drain and try quadruple-milled, shea butter–infused French ~savon~ to soften, rather than dry out, your skin.
20. Dress up your home office of cubicle with a five-piece brass organizer set — get ready to be about ten times more productive in this stylish environment (where you'll actually *know* where your sticky notes are.
21. Fill out a Two-Minute Mornings journal with just a few key questions you can answer quickly (even before you have coffee) to focus your day and get it off to the right start.
22. Slather on an overnight sleeping mask to wake up with quenched, hydrated, and radiant skin by the time your alarm goes off. Catching some Zs just got a lot more productive.
23. Display the plants you struggle to keep alive... or your fave tchotchkes... or your prettiest beauty products in the most stylish way possible on a macrame hanging shelf.
24. Sign up for a Facetory sheet mask subscription box for the self-gift of relaxation & a little me time *AND* wow-I-didn't-know-my-skin-could-feel-this-good hydration.
25. Sip out of iridescent stainless steel straws to provide extra incentive to ~stop sucking~ and use less single-use plastic.
26. Make your bed every day. That's right!! Every day. It'll help you *kickstart* your productivity AND make your bedroom seem like HEAVEN on earth when you get back after a hectic day.
27. Pre-heat your sheets before you climb in with a hot water bottle. And this one with the knit fox cozy (so you can cuddle up with it without too much direct heat) is almost *too* cute.
28. Swap your ratty old undies for Aerie's ~Real Soft~ cotton ones with pretty detailing like velvet seams and lace inset.
29. Set aside out your not-cozy-enough dresses and don a velvet chenille dress that'll look equally fabulous over leggings, tights, or over-the-knee boots — and bring you softness + warmth.
30. Perfectly chill any libation WITHOUT watering it down by swapping your regular cube tray for a wedge ice cube set — it also happens to look really cool.
31. Or get some cocktail-infused ice cubes that won't dilute your drinks; they'll add even *more* deliciousness.
32. Upgrade your shades by selecting a pair e n c r u s t e d with pearls for an extra luminous addition to your outfit.
33. Catch a fully uninterrupted night of Zs (especially if the sun is up before you) with a contoured sleeping mask that'll never press down on your eyes, so you'll completely forget you're even wearing it.
34. Fluff up whatever cleanser you use in a face wash foamer, so you use less product (saving $$ in the long run) and enjoy a more ~luxurious~ experience. Plus, the foamed up wash is less harsh on sensitive skin!
35. Unwind over a facial steam infused with botanicals; just combine boiling water and two tablespoons of this blend, hold your face above with a towel draped over your head, and get ready for a spa-like experience in your own dang kitchen.
36. Make pooping easier by ~copping a squat~ on the original Squatty Potty so constipation is no longer your #1 (or should we say #2) consternation.
37. Sleep on a Goldilocks-approved pillow filled with shredded memory foam so your head is never too high (like traditional memory foam pillows that don't sink in enough) or too low (like the decade-old down alternative pillows on your bed right now). It's juuuuust right.
38. Enjoy all the perks of a brunch out in the comfort of your own home with a Dash mini waffle maker in your favorite color. You don't even have to put pants on.
39. Keep everything you have to take with you organized FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE — without sacrificing style. This stylish and compact crossbody bag (with built-in credit card slots (that are also RFID-protected) and a main compartment for your phone, glasses, and lipstick) should do the trick.
40. Illuminate a wall or window with a 10-strand curtain of string lights to add a warm glow to the whole place — they look especially gorgeous behind a gauzy hanging, too.
41. Cut the cable cord once and for all and save $$$ by switching to an Amazon Fire TV stick. Simply pop into your existing TV and stream all the shows, movies, and music you want.
42. ~Get a grip~ on staying hydrated in 2019 with a pretty 22-ounce water bottle with a textured silicone sleeve and handle (so you don't drop it every five seconds).
43. Transform any pair of shoes into Uggs by popping in a pair of cushiony inserts for comfort *and* warmth.
44. Change your lunch game (and breakfast + dinner too) with a floating-hinge panini press , because regular sandwiches are BORING.
45. Massage your favorite serum into your skin with a lovely jade roller and gua sha set — it can also reduce puffiness. And when you're done? Definitely display it on your vanity.
46. ~Glow up~ in 2019 by using a Maybelline chrome highlighter with pigmentation and a price tag that are *both* stunning (in slightly different ways).
47. Take your running-errand outfit to a fashion blogger level; toss those hole-in-the-crotch leggings and try a pair of stylish striped joggers (with all the comfort of sweatpants!) instead.
48. Dry your hair (without causing damage or frizz) in a microfiber towel turban that'll button easily in the back so the whole thing won't go sliding off your head when you're sitting watching TV.
49. Treat yourself to a more ~satisfying~ 2019 with an *under-$10* silicone massager with 10 vibration settings and a 100% waterproof design.
Sneak peak footage of us living our best lives in 2019:
2019 is going to get off to a great start, you guys:
—38 Problem-Solving Products That'll Actually Make 2019 A Little Easier
—40 Things That'll Make You Say "New Year, New Me!"
—34 Clever Products For A More Efficient 2019