Hey! While we try to keep our posts updated as much as we can, this post is actually from 2018, so we can't guarantee that the pricing and/or availability of the products featured are accurate. For our most up-to-date recommendations, check out the 2019 version of this post!
1. A waterproof Kindle that'll save you trips to the library with e-books sent directly to the device! Then you can practice some ~self-care~ by reading in the bath without putting yourself in a Final Destination sitch.
2. A drawstring makeup bag so you can put on your face (without spilling powder everywhere!) in all sorts of places.
3. A compact vibrating alarm clock for dragging yourself out of bed for your morning run without disturbing your bed partner.
4. A universal diffuser you can pack and use on any ole' hotel dryer so you can save space and finally become one of those people who just packs a carry-on.
5. A gram-worthy vitamin subscription tailored to your needs and delivered to your door in daily packets so you never have to worry about skipping a day or running low on your supply.
6. A winged eyeliner stamp so you won't have to stand in front of your bathroom mirror tweaking each wing to match the other. Back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth.
7. Extremely grippy hair ties to keep your sweaty mane in a ponytail or bun as intended while you welcome sweet death in brutal workout classes.
8. An RFID-blocking wallet with a slim bi-fold design and flip-up ID window for quicker identification. And it won't bulk up your back pocket thanks to its ~slim~ design.
9. A temperature-regulating comforter that'll help keep you cool during the summer and toasty in the winter. No more swapping when the seasons change!
10. Packing cubes to help you squeeze more items into that carry-on and locate that pair of shorts you want to wear to the beach today so much faster.
11. And a TSA-approved carry-on backpack with a trio of packing cubes you can pack like a suitcase if you'd rather experience the local sites than wait by the luggage carousel.
12. A kitchen scale for precise measurements and conversions etched onto the surface so you can make a tricky recipe right the first time.
13. A clear tote to hold all your regular purse things when it's time to go to a concert or game with a strict bag policy. Checking your bag or shoving everything into coat pockets is never as good of an idea as it sounds.
14. Or a stylish purse clearly inspired by Chanel if you still wanna keep it FASHION when you're pulling for your team.
15. No-show socks for when you want to bare a lil' ankle or rock some flats with jeans and can't be bothered with those bullshit "no-show" socks that slip off your heel with the first step.
16. Makeup-removing cloths on a budget that'll remove all your makeup with just some water so you don't have to worry about mascara-streaked pillowcases or towels.
17. A speedy blow dry spray to also help protect hair from heat damage and detangle. So really, it does the most for a very small amount of $.
18. A sparkling water maker — it'll help you reclaim your time spent lugging cartons of LaCroix from the store to your car trunk to your home.
19. A streamlined planner ready to help you get organized — especially if the notion of the *effort* required to do bullet journaling makes you break out into hives ::raises hand::
20. Long-wearing liquid lipsticks in a nice lil' holiday gift set you should give yourself because this formula will last through gulps of coffee and greasy desk lunches so you'll have to touch up maybe once during the day.
21. A press-and-go ice tea maker that'll help you avoid making a pit stop at the coffee shop for your fave bev.
23. A food chopper and slicer with seven cutting blades that'll make chopping veggies a quick, easy task in comparison to doing it by hand.
24. A motion-activated purse light for tracking down your fave pen that much faster when you have to sign autographs ;).
25. And a felt purse organizer to keep your essentials in order as you quickly move it from one bag to another on rushed mornings.
26. A holy grail Instant Pot for the easiest meal prep *ever* thanks to dump dinners that cook while you're at work during the day. (Warning: The pizza place might do a wellness check on you.)
27. And some bag holders to make those dump dinners even better once you discover the magic of freezer meals you can prep a month in advance and then toss in the Instant Pot.
28. A bidet attachment for your toilet for a quicker, better clean instead of going through half a roll of TP on, um, substantial visits.
29. A spinning makeup brush cleaner that'll get those brushes you drag across your expensive palettes and then fluff on your face cleaner, faster because cleaning them tbh is all too time-consuming the OG way.
30. A matte-finish setting spray ready to lock in your makeup to help avoid touchups throughout the day.
31. An egg cooker for whipping up a nutritious breakfast on hurried mornings or making an effortless omelette for a weeknight meal.
32. A 30-piece (!!!) cookware set that comes with a Google Home mini so you can cook up your fave Tasty recipes without having to dirty up your phone or laptop for the sake of pausing a step.
33. Or a Google Home Hub in case you want to watch the recipes unfold before you while using both hands. Or need help with recreating a lil' contouring magic you saw on Instagram.
34. An insulated water bottle so pretty you won't want to leave it anywhere AND it will just keep your beverages your preferred temperature for hours on end.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.