42 Products Under $30 Reviewers Actually Swear By
Small budget, big benefits.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A HyperChiller, which you just need to fill with water and freeze — then it's ready to turn just-brewed hot coffee into iced coffee in (get this) only 60 seconds.
2. Slouchy overalls with roomy pockets and a lightweight fabric perfect for lounging or striking the balance of comfy and cute on the weekends — while still being extremely mirror-selfie-worthy.
Some reviewers recommend sizing down, unless you're tall!
Promising review: "I never want to take them off! If you've been hesitant about whether or not to buy these, then this is your official sign to just do it!! I kept these in my 'saved for later' cart for nearly a year before finally deciding to take the leap, and oh my GOSH I am so glad I did! This is officially my favorite pair of overalls and absolutely perfect for fall. They're so comfortable, and I most certainly will be ordering more in other colors. So, if you're looking to unleash your inner painter/gardener, then this is the perfect outfit for you :D." —Nathan R Ford
Get them from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in women's sizes S–3XL and in 12 colors and prints).
3. The LifeStraw, aka an emergency preparedness tool for anyone who needs water to survive. It's an incredible portable filter that'll let you safely drink from even the ickiest-looking natural water sources. No wonder it's got over 10,000 positive reviews.
4. A multi-surface pet stain and odor eliminator that over 13,000 people (and presumably their furry friends) swear by. Because even the goodest boys and girls sometimes make messes, and you'll want to have this on hand (er, paw) when they do so it can be like it never happened.
5. Throw Throw Burrito, an amazing card game friends and fam can play indoors or out that, yes, involves throwing squishy burritos at each other.
6. An adorable but also durable squeaky plush duck beloved by the pups of over 5,000 reviewers. It can survive longer than most toys (read: more than two days) even with pooches who love to tear things up, so it's sure to fit the ~bill~ and become the most indispensable toy in their box.
7. Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later eyeshadow primer, a cruelty-free, waterproof base to keep your shadows from creasing and to really make colors pop. And trust me, you will be thanking it later when your look is still perfect after hours of wear.
8. Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spikes, which are — get this — pretty miraculous. As in, they can help you actually keep a plant alive just by sticking a couple in the soil.
9. CND SolarOil, a low-key miraculous oil here to banish brittle nails and dry cuticles for good. Nailed it!
10. A beyond satisfying three-step cradle cap treatment kit that includes a sponge, brush, and comb (plus a storage stand for them) parents swear by to get rid of all those nasty flakes on their babies' otherwise very cute heads.
11. The Cat Dancer, a super-simple wire toy that every cat and owner alike will become paws-itively obsessed with. It's the $3 way to get your cat to perform the most hilarious antics of their nine lives, so I suggest having a camera ready.
12. A sturdy shoe rack that can hold up to 30 pounds of fabulous footwear instead of letting it all getting squished at the back of your closet. After all, your shoe collection deserves to be put on a pedi-stal.
13. A possibly magical wine stain remover capable of saving you from the effects of your clumsier moments. Pinot more clothing and carpeting casualties after a boozy night in (or out).
14. The Makeup Eraser, a magical plush cloth that'll make it easy to do the annoying-but-necessary task of removing your makeup at the end of the day. It can take off EVERY LAST DROP of even the most elaborate looks with just water, and you can wash and reuse it over and over and over. Remind me why you spent so much money on other cleansers and removers again?
One side is made for removing product and the other for exfoliating.
Promising review: "I LOVE makeup. Specifically, eye makeup. Love a good cat eye and layering eyeshadow. I've always had to bleach my towels to get the remnants of my mascara and eyeliner off. I hate every eye makeup remover that I've tried because it either stings or makes my eyelids oily (y tho?). This thing has seriously changed things for me. It gets my makeup COMPLETELY off in less than one minute without harsh scrubbing. I no longer have to buy any kind of cotton balls or cotton pads that will end up in a landfill. I can actually buy new towels and demote the stained ones to cleaning towels. My skin is clearer because it is makeup-free before I wash it and my eyes no longer burn! GETTTT ITTTT." —Cori A.
Get it from Amazon for $19.76+ (available in eight colors).
15. A roll-up dish rack that's so much more than a dish rack. It'll save you a ridiculous amount of counter space, both during cooking and cleanup, since you can use it to dry dishes, thaw meat, and strain veggies, or even as just another place to put cutting boards and dishes during meal prep. And when you're done, you can just roll it up and put it under the sink!
16. Knee-high compression socks woven with copper that'll help increase blood flow and reduce swelling and soreness when you're on your feet from morning 'til night, or even if you're just going for a run or taking a long flight. Bonus: These come in lots of cute color and pattern options!
17. A roomy, space-saving tea organizer so you can banish bulky boxes for good and actually see all your flavor options when you go to brew a cup.
18. Coty Airspun loose face powder, a magical setting powder that over 7,000 reviewers use to help them really, truly slay all day.
20. A roll-on headache and migraine relief stick, which I haven't stopped talking about it since I first tried it and I don't plan on stopping any time soon.
21. A super affordable throw in a stylish design like checks or ombré that really combines style and (snuggly) substance.
22. A genius device that sticks right on your (or your kid's or pet's) pill bottle so you never have to doubt whether you took your medicine or not. Plus, they're reusable, so you can peel 'em off and stick on new bottles when you get a refill.
23. A game-changing pair of no-tie shoelaces you can use to turn any pair of shoes into comfy, perfect-fitting slip-ons and banish gross, hazardous dangling shoelaces forever. Just ask the over 16,000 positive reviewers.
24. A genius Pick 'N Peel stone kit that comes with a lava rock coated in latex-based glue, a refill bottle of the glue, and a picking hook, so anxious and fidgety folks can oh so satisfyingly pick away whenever the urge strikes. *So* much better than picking at your skin, but just as soothing.
25. Bio Oil, an amazing vitamin A and E formula that over 7,500 5-star reviewers swear by for working skincare miracles, from fading scars to smoothing and moisturizing. Basically, it's the secret ingredient your self-care routine has been missing.
This is my go-to for fading scars, and it really can work fast. I had an acne scar on my face I just couldn't stop picking at (you know how it is), and I picked some of this up at the drugstore and it healed my forehead up in a matter of days. It absorbs quickly and just feels nice to put on, so I'm tempted to use it pretty much everywhere! The design of the bottle is really cute and convenient, too.
Promising review: "I have eczema and I'm constantly trying to find basic skincare than I can use regularly. I have some really bad mosquito bite scars from last summer and some issues with hyperpigmentation, not to mention scarring from eczema outbreaks throughout the years. I saw this reviewed online and decided to give it a try, even though every other product they recommended for skincare was a bust for me. Not this! It smelled like it was going to be too strong and the consistency felt like it was just going to sit on my skin, so I was shocked when my skin drank it in and I had no irritation at all. Even better, after about two months I started noticing some fading and my skin texture felt better. Now it's been about four months and I'm a believer. I'm still on my first bottle (it seems like I've needed to use less over time or something), but I'm considering sizing up with my next purchase, just so I can drench myself in it daily...I'm only kind of exaggerating. It's actually gentle enough for my face and I can't even use Cetaphil on my face (I use very gentle face wash and moisturizer). I hope it becomes your new go-to skin treatment too!" —MissMaria82
26. Low-priced and high-quality bike shorts, which, like any of the trusty pairs you've been living in lately, are great for wearing for workouts, while chillaxing, or under dresses. What makes these babies must-haves? POCKETS and over 7,000 (!!!) positive reviews.
27. A set of water-resistant, space-saving packing cubes that over 8,000 (!!!) reviewers swear by for maximizing their suitcase space. Besides, you want to show your fabulous vacation clothes a little more respect than just shoving them chaotically into your bag.
28. The perfect tomato-slicing knife, which hundreds of reviewers are legit obsessed with. Notoriously difficult-to-slice fruits are no match for this wonder.
29. A gluten- and cruelty-free mascara that reviewers say actually stays the heck on, even through long days and sweat. As if that wasn't amazing enough, it's Only. Five. Dollars.
30. A simple-yet-brilliant lid organizer with adjustable dividers so you can finally, finally, FINALLY find the lid that actually fits the container you're using, instead of giving up and going with plastic wrap instead.
31. A Curl Cap, aka a backless, satin-lined baseball hat designed specially for folks whose natural curls are damaged by or don't fit under traditional caps. ~Hats off~ to the inventor, who was inspired by her own experience trying to rock the baseball cap look with natural hair.
32. A set of sandwich-cutting tools that'll change the lunch game if your kids are sandwich-crust-refusing picky eaters. No more PB&J leaking all over their lunch box or time spent tediously trimming off the crusts when trying to get them out the door for school.
33. A natural shoe deodorizing spray made with lemongrass, mint, and tea tree essential oils that over 3,000 5-star reviewers say can save even those shoes so stinky, you'd considered banishing them to a deep circle of Hell.
34. An affordable and classic wrap dress that's just as chic and versatile as the designer alternative, but will make your wallet a heck of a lot happier.
35. A universal smartphone mount that can fit in your pocket and go with you anywhere to revolutionize your experience working from home, making video calls, and especially watching movies on planes.
36. A luxe satin scrunchie made by a brand that specializes in products for 3a–4c hair, so you can really trust that it won't damage or crease your gorgeous strands.
37. A beyond convenient document clip that attaches to your monitor via Command strip and can hold up to 30 sheets of paper for you to easily reference when studying, transcribing, or doing any other task. No more glancing up and down constantly and losing your place.
38. Orly's Bonder base coat, which will — no exaggeration — change your at-home mani game for good. It'll keep that beautiful mani/pedi you worked so hard on intact for days (perhaps weeks) to come, and actually make your nails easier to paint.
39. Soft, high-waisted leggings that are ridiculously comfy — take it from the over 16,000 5-star reviews!!!
Promising review: "Holy crap, these leggings are amazing. Without exaggeration, they are the most comfortable item of clothing I've ever put on my body. I'm 5'10" and I often find 'one size' to be too short, but these fit down to my ankle. The best part is, the top doesn't roll and they don't slide down. Keeping in mind I'm wearing them during winter, they also didn't make me sweat. I didn't want to take them off. I need to order a billion pairs, including a few to wear to bed." —Avery T
Get them from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in one size fits most for straight and plus sizes and in three styles, including one with pockets, and 21 colors).