1. E.l.f.'s Poreless Putty Primer that'll fill in pores and wrinkles, giving you a smoothing layer to help your makeup go on a lot more evenly.
2. A long-lasting Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint for anyone who wants a bold color that'll go on smooth and naturally stain your lips so they stay vibrant all day long — without feeling clumpy or sticky.
3. Some Hair Dance Dry Shampoo for those mornings when you probably should've showered but simply didn't have the time. Gently rub it in to absorb excess oil and add instant volume — no one has to know! The bottle is tiny, so you can easily throw it in your bag for those *emergency* moments, but customers also note that a little goes a long way, so even a small bottle can last for months!
4. A Schick Silk Touch-Up Tool so you don't have to pay to remove peach fuzz. Plus, it works painlessly and precisely, leaving your face oh so smooth without the irritation marks that most threading or razors leave behind.
5. Some cruelty-free Nyx Control Freak Eyebrow Gel to keep your brows neat and tidy — *without* feeling sticky! Plus, it even doubles as a clear mascara that'll define, separate, and enhance your lashes' natural curl.
6. A nonirritating benzoyl peroxide body wash so powerful, it'll take care of both face *and* body acne as well as cystic breakouts by targeting acne-causing bacteria and helping clear out your pores. TL;DR tell those shoulder pimples not to get too comfy, they won't be sticking around for long!
7. A Milky Jelly Cleanser because this cult-favorite uses five skin conditioners to leave your face feeling super soft after gently clearing away all the dirt, grime, and oil — oh, and the creamy, jelly-like texture is pretty fun, too (just saying).
8. A detangling brush specifically designed for natural Black hair so you can get the tangles out of wet *or* dry hair with NO pain!
9. A bottle of Biotin shampoo to help anyone experiencing hair loss, a dry scalp, or dandruff. It's sulfate and paraben free, and is packed with natural ingredients like biotin keratin and jojoba oil to help thicken and moisturize your locks.
10. A jar of Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb that'll feel like a refreshing drink of water for your parched skin.
12. A jar of Aztec Secret healing clay masks ideal for anyone who's getting tired of their face breaking out after sweating in a mask every dang day — aka "maskne." Whether your acne is mask induced or not, this stuff'll give your pores a deep cleanse, sucking out all the pimple-causing gunk, and leaving your skin feeling better than ever. And it's not just for your face! Use it anywhere on your body, bathe in it, use it to help treat bug bites — you'll get a lotta use out of it no matter what.
13. A firming eye cream that uses vitamins and organic botanicals to rejuvenate the delicate area around your eyes — banishing dark circles, puffiness, loss of firmness, sagging skin, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and dryness, leaving you with brighter, firmer, hydrated skin *without* irritation!
14. Some ultra-gentle facial cleanser so those with sensitive skin can cleanse and moisturize without ending up with dry skin and irritated breakouts.
15. A portable ionic hairbrush to fight frizz to help you achieve shiny hair while reducing breakage. It even produces micro-vibrations that can help stimulate blood flow to the scalp and promote hair growth. Plus, it just feels really good!
16. A tube of Essence's Lash Princess mascara that defines and separates lashes to give you the bold look you usually need ~falsies~ for. Plus, it'll last all day — even in hot weather — without clumping, flaking, fading, or wearing.
17. A bottle of professional-grade callus-removing gel that's basically the equivalent of getting a pedicure in your own home. This stuff'll quickly get rid of YEARS worth of calluses that you thought were just part of your feet forever. Not anymore!
Promising review: "I have the driest heels and this is the ONLY product that has ever worked. Before I used this my heels had some pretty deep cracks and now they're almost baby soft again. BUT please follow the directions...left it on my super-dry, thick-calloused heels for only three minutes and the callouses were literally melting off! Wonderful product! So glad I don't have to go soak my feet in those tubs at the nail salon anymore." —Key2Del
Get it from Amazon for $13.87.