We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hydration running belt for your family member or friend who's always ~on the run~. It comes not only with one, but two fillable water bottles and a roomy pocket for their essentials.
2. An ab roller so they can target their arms, back, and core in a solo sweat session. If they need a break from crunches and sit-ups, this tiny gadget will put their muscles to work and change up their routine.
3. A pretty sports bra and shorts set that'll be adored by the fitness enthusiast in your life. With soft fabric, adjustable bra straps, and removable cups, they'll be comfortable and look stylish whenever they exercise.
4. A compact, collapsible treadmill for anyone who works out indoors. If the weather is bad, they can still walk, jog, or run on this machine, which has an adjustable riser *and* easily fits in a corner.
5. A motivational water bottle so they can remind themselves to drink plenty of water on workout days. With time markers and words of encouragement, they'll stay hydrated and not get thirsty in between reps.
6. A Core Max 2.0 because they'll basically have a home gym without having to buy so much equipment. They can do crunches, push-ups, and multiple bodyweight movements with this compact device that'll help them ~work up a sweat~ in their apartment or studio.
7. Resistance bands so they can challenge their upper and lower body basically anywhere at home. Do squats, lunges, and more with these bands that come in five different tension levels (10, 20, 30, 40, and 50-lbs).
8. A duffle bag that'll have plenty of room for activewear, sneakers, water bottles, snacks, *and* gym gear. Your fam member, friend, or S.O. will love carrying this accessory around too, because it has an adjustable strap that doesn't dig into their shoulder.
9. Athletic headbands so they can keep their hair out of their face whenever they're ~working up a sweat.~ No more strands falling out of place while they're playing basketball or going for a run.
10. A desk exercise bike for the person who loves to multitask when it comes to their fitness routine. During the work day, they can catch up on emails *and* get their legs movin' at the same time.
11. A nonslip yoga towel because they won't slip during their practice. It helps absorb sweat and prevents sliding, so they can flow from one pose to the next.
12. 7/8 watercolor leggings they'll want to slip into for their next yoga session at home. Soft material gently hugs their bod, a seamless silhouette hides underwear lines, and to top it off, a gorgeous blue hue will make their next workout ensemble ~ohmmazing~.
13. A sturdy foam roller that'll help soothe their tight muscles after kickboxing, running, and cycling. It has triple grid massage zones that'll get to work on all sore areas, so they can enjoy their post-workout recovery time.
14. Glow-in-the-dark LED bands for the person who's always walking or running when it's dark outside. Each band can be worn on an arm or ankle for optimal visibility early in the morning and late at night.
15. A pair of high-rise bike shorts they can wear for basically every type of workout. These babies will stay up *and* feel incredibly comfy during boxing, cycling, Pilates, and more activities.
16. A Fitbit Inspire 2 to monitor their heart rate, count steps, and observe calories burned while they exercise. They can even access their sleep data and health data, which can help them stick to goals *and* see progress in a non-complicated format.
17. A pack of exercise cards so they can mix up their fitness routine with planks, push-ups, and burpees galore. They'll never know what's coming up next in the deck and their arms, legs, and core will feel the burn.
18. Squat-proof leggings with a hidden waistband pocket and fit that'll let them power through leg day with ease. Can we also take a minute to appreciate all the cool patterns they come in?!
19. A pair of Nike training shoes for basically every type of workout: From HIIT to weight lifting, these sneakers provide stability and flexibility, so they can move quickly without sliding. Foam cushioning will also keep their feet super comfortable throughout their sweat session.
20. Thermal compression leggings to keep them warm if they're exercising outdoors. With fleece lining and quick-dry fabric, they'll be warm and dry when they hit the trails.
21. A water-resistant armband for anyone who loves listening to a good playlist during workouts. They won't have to hold onto their phone anymore and worry about drops if they're walking, running, or lifting weights.
22. A gorgeous yoga mat with a Loteria-inspired design and biodegradable material they'll love for their practice. It's slip resistant and has an amazing grip, so they won't have to worry about sliding or falling in between poses.
23. A mini Pilates ball so they can can ~get to the core~ of their flexibility and balance challenges. This little tool will keep their abs engaged during leg lifts, spider triceps, and toe touches.
24. An interactive Plankboard that'll hit all their key body areas (think core, legs, arms, and back) and boost their balance abilities while they play games on their smart TV or phone. They'll be so dang good at planks in no time.
25. A pair of fitness gloves because their hands need a little protection from blisters and calluses. They can slip these babies on for weight training and pull-ups and crush their workout with ease.
26. A tangle-free jumprope for anyone who wants to squeeze in a cardio session in their bedroom or living room. Yes, they *can* do double unders and not have to think twice about tripping on the floor.
27. A punching bag set because they need a healthy stress outlet *and* workout that'll get their arms in amazing shape. It even comes with gloves, so they can easily create their own boxing setup at home.
28. Shoe deodorizer that'll be a perfect stocking stuffer for anyone who's always on their feet. This essential oil-based formula minimizes gross odors in shoes, sneakers, and more athletic footwear.
29. Running shoes to slip into whenever they want to give their feet sweet, sweet relief from aches and perspiration. Midsole cushioning and a comfy shape will literally leave them on Cloud 9, even if they're exercising on the elliptical or treadmill.
30. An ab coaster for the person who wants to work their obliques and transversus abdominis. There's also a repetition counter, so they can keep track of all the crunches they get done.
31. A wall mount so they can easily access foam rollers, yoga mats, resistance bands, and other equipment for workouts. They can finally keep their gym essentials in one place and *not* have a messy floor.
32. A bike utility strap because they need a safe spot for water bottles, tools, and more gear on long and short rides. This tiny strap easily attaches to bike frames and securely stashes essentials.
33. A criss-cross sports bra that has their ~back~ and will keep their chest dry during cardio workouts. It comes with removable pads and a breathable design for amazing comfort.
34. A track jacket so perfect for working out or lounging. They'll slip right into this essential and fall in love with its cozy yet sporty look.
35. A workout tank they'll love to pair with bike shorts, leggings, and joggers. It comes in a lot of colors and has a relaxed shape that'll look great with their sports bras.
36. An adjustable stepping machine with resistance bands and a space-saving design, so they can have a mini cardio session even if their apartment is too small for an elliptical.
37. An adjustable doorway pull-up bar to save them money on a gym membership while getting an awesome workout in right from the comfort of their own doorway.
38. A pack of performance athletic socks they'll thank you for after for making their runs blister-free and swamp-foot-free!
39. A BlenderBottle so they can conveniently mix and transport their pre-workout and protein shakes without leaving a powdery mess all over the place.
40. A Workout Essential Package from Love Sweat Fitness to stock them up on a full set of useful (and adorable) fitness gear.
41. A pair of yoga blocks for the yogi in your life that's looking to elevate their practice. These babies are great for stretching, as well as both easing and intensifying certain poses, so they'll use them throughout their whole yoga journey.
Promising review: "I've never used yoga blocks before, but realized they could help prop me up as I gradually work towards my splits. These are perfect. Sturdy to do the trick, while also being just soft enough to be easy on the body. Would definitely recommend." –Jojanna
Get them from Amazon for $14.50+ (available in four colors).
42. A super sleek fanny pack so they can easily carry their essentials with them on the go, whether that be on a hike in the woods or up the StairMaster at the gym.
Promising review: "I love this bag! It’s so well made, I love the rich color, the stitching looks indestructible, and there are lots of zippers and pockets to keep yourself organized and keep your items safe. The key clip is very handy as well!" –jacqueline h.
Get it from Monos for $70 (available in two materials and seven colors).
43. An affordable massage gun they can use use to ease the tension of their sore muscles after a workout. This gadget has 10 different head attachments that'll let your fitness-obsessed gift-ee intensely pinpoint their muscles or simply give themselves a light massage.
This set includes one massage gun, 10 head attachments, one rechargeable lithium battery, one carrying case, and a user manual.
Promising review: "I got one for myself and my boyfriend who is fairly active. We're not always around to massage each other, plus you can only ask for so much before someone gets tired. I bought this mainly for my legs, but it has been a great tool to massage sore arms, feet, and the back if someone's available to do that for you. I enjoyed it so much that I gifted my parents one of these too." —Audrey
Get it from Amazon for $39.49.
44. A set of adjustable Bala Bangles in two weights and a variety of muted, stylish colors for introducing some resistance into their at-home workouts, walks, and whatever else they'd like!
Just wrap them on your wrists or ankles for a little workout pick-me-up.
BuzzFeed editor Elizabeth Lilly loves these bangles and raves: "I've bought, used, and then promptly forgotten about wrist/ankle weights before but I ADORE these. They're really nice looking (as you can see) and I've never had trouble with them coming off my wrists or ankles during HIIT workouts." Read more of her Bala Bangles review here (it's #7).
Get them from Amazon for $48.99+ (available in two weights and 11 colors).
45. A weighted fitness hoop with an attached three-pound weight, so they can work and activate their core as they reminisce on the days of hula-hooping past.
Promising review: "Like everyone else, I saw this on TikTok and decided to give it a shot. Super fun to use. I'll admit it's difficult to start, but once you get the hang of it, after a few minutes it's super easy and fun. It is a little loud but nothing unbearable. The pieces are easy to add to, and the weight is not too heavy or light." —Richard Enriquez
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in 13 colors).