1. A rechargeable lighter, so you can light every candle in your house to create the *perfect* ambiance without concern you'll run out of lighter fluid.
2. A wireless charger that'll open up to reveal an array of cords to ensure you'll be able to charge any device anywhere at anytime. Welcome to the future, my friends.
3. A mug warmer, because every day is a little bit brighter when it includes a hot cup of coffee rather than a lukewarm one — especially when it's below 30 degrees outdoors.
4. An external battery charger that'll save you when you inevitably leave the house before charging your phone...again.
5. A John Frieda hot brush for anyone who looooves to get pampered with a blow out but can't actually afford to get one every week.
6. Or a Revlon one-step hair-drying paddle brush designed to dry, detanlge, and smooth tighter curls and coils (including curl types 4a–c).
It has two heat settings, plus a cool setting so you can customize it to your hair type.
Promising review: "I was happily surprised with this styling blow-dryer. With my hair being of 4c texture, I didn’t think this blow-dryer would actually give me a good blow out, but it did! I have very tight coils, but with a little bit of Shea butter to protect my hair and a few strokes, my hair was straightened. I parted my hair into four places and then divided those parts into three and blew out each section to get the result. The sections of hair you blow dry do not have to be thin sections to get this result. It only took me about 20 minutes to finish, which is relatively quick for me. The blow-dryer does have a cool setting and then high and low hot settings. Be careful because this blow dryer does make you hair hot. I will be recommending this to my friends for sure." –luckuche
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in two colors).
8. A mini Fujifilm Instax camera so you can capture memories in a fun and nostalgic way (that doesn't involve the seemingly impossible action of focusing a smartphone camera).
Promising review: "Loved the picture quality and ease of use. I'm not a photographer but together with my siblings, I was able to capture special moments on our family vacation and wedding in South Africa. SO HAPPY I MADE THE DECISION SO BUY ONE OF THESE! Excited to use it even more!" –Corban Lundborg
Get it from Amazon for $69.95 (available in five colors and in different bundles).