1. Elastic ballet flats that'll help you look polished with any outfit (hellooooo, VERSATILITY), minus any annoying pinching. If you hear singing, it's because your toes finally have room to move.
2. Classic Adidas Superstar sneakers, because these have already made hundreds of people with wide feet happy as a clam. They're designed with plenty of room, boast padded footbeds for extra comfort, and will never go out of style. Talk about a *sole*mate.
3. Blowfish wedge sandals with faux leather straps and comfy canvas material for officially ending pinched piggy woes. Will you wear these every single day as long as the weather is warm? Let's just ask the cushioned footbeds and breathable design — they say yes.
4. Adidas Cloudfoam running shoes that live up to their name. Go for a quick run or pop them on as an all-day sneaker option that are literally like walking on clouds. They have over 50,000 five-star reviews!
5. Leather platform clogs that'll keep your feet happy all darn day *and* go with just about every outfit in your closet. Their rounded toe design has already made plenty of wide feet–reviewers believers that you CAN combine style and comfort. I'll pass the tissues.
6. Rubber slides, because these'll quickly find themselves glued to your feet 24/7 when you discover their barely-there, relaxed appeal. They're already well-known for letting even the most spread-out toes b r e a t h e — especially important in super hot weather.
7. Slouchy leather block heel boots for investing in a stylish staple to update just about every piece of clothing you own. Rounded toes + padded insoles = zero blisters (but infinite outfit possibilities).
8. Faux leather oxford lace-ups so you can put your foot down on wearing too-tight shoes in the name of fashion. Your pinky toes are BEGGING you to hit *add to cart*. You're lucky they have such excellent taste.
9. Reebok leather sneakers that'll save the day for years to come when you want to look trendy, but guarantee unbeatable comfort. There's no one advocating for athleisure to stay in style more than wide feet—we have no choice but to listen.
10. Ankle strap wedges, because these'll keep you from going home early due to painful pinching. The good news: you can finally stay out all night without thinking about your toes. The bad news: you'll have to think of a new excuse if you want to go home early.
11. Keds slip-on sneakers — perfect for a quick on and off option that will give you the support you need but also won't clash with your outfit of the day. And they come in wide widths!
12. Timeless Teva sandals so you can rely on your new ride-or-die the moment you put these on. Their extra-wide footbeds and adjustable straps have just one message: it's you two against the world now. They're never leaving, I promise.
13. Thigh-high boots that are chic, practical, and super comfy (since they're made of a stretchy suede blend, feature a low heel, and wide-enough base for your tootsies).
Promising review: "I love that my leg has very little muscle tone and this boot makes it look shapely! My legs are also not very thick and it is perfectly right around the thigh! The toe portion has almost no sole, but who is wearing these in a muddy field? Also, I have wide feet and it fits perfectly with room to spare!" —Lydia Wagner
Get them from Amazon for $48.99+ (available in sizes 6–11 and 19 styles).
14. Beaded platform wedges, because these'll take your looks to new heights — all while cancelling any curfews your old shoes might have given you. Blisters? I don't know her.
15. Faux suede, lace-up heels for elevating your style while keeping you comfortably low to the ground. Not to mention, its open toe design actually leaves enough room for your feet to breathe. I can hear the "ahhh" already.
16. Clear chunky heels that give off a glass slipper vibe so you can channel your inner Cinderella. Pumps with chunky heels >>>> stiletto heels.
17. Lightweight mesh sneakers that'll keep you comfortably on your feet from morning to night — don't be surprised when you suddenly feel (gulp) productive?! It turns out running errands is less miserable when your feet don't hurt.
18. Strappy Pumps so you'll always have a formal-wear option in your closet time and time again. The ankle strap adds a bit more security when it comes to a heel that stays put. No one wants to roll an ankle...
19. Hey Dude casual loafers because you've been looking for something that feels like a pair of slippers but looks *not* like a pair of slippers. Behold: your solution.
20. Yoga sling flip-flops so both you and your toes can feel more relaxed than if you were at a yogi retreat. They offer room galore, go with e v e r y t h i n g, have super cushiony footbeds, and never go out of style. I'm feeling zen already.
21. Chelsea rain boots that are functional enough to be guide you through a rainy day, but chic enough to be worn even when the sun is shining.
22. Faux suede strappy heels that'll make you feel like a modern Cinderella if she had been smart enough to choose comfier shoes. Bunions don't stand a CHANCE at ruining your night — though you're still welcome to run home at midnight to catch your takeout.
24. Hidden wedge sneakers featuring sleek zipper detailing that'll elevate your shoe game to new heights. If you're looking for a shoe with a bit of height, forgo the pumps and opt for this cute and comfy shoe option instead.
25. Braided rope sandals so you can join the thousands of wide foot–reviewers who already do the happy dance whenever they wear these. They're light, always on trend, and are specifically designed to ensure all-day, blister-free wear. No more having to let your poor pinky toes hang off your sandals.
26. Studded chelsea platform booties for pairing with skirts and dresses for an edgy look. The cushioned insoles add extra comfort so you can last in them all day.
27. Flat elastic sandals, because the key to enjoying warm weather is wearing shoes that make your feet sing with joy — and that can only be done if your toes aren't too busy barking, instead.
28. Darcy boots with skid resistant soles so you can trek out of your house rain or shine and not be fearful of taking a tumble. Think of these as a a combat boot...but cuter.
29. Ankle strap, open-toe flatforms so you can get a *leg up* on dressing fashionably all season without letting painful options interrupt your day. May this be the first time your feet stay perfectly quiet.
30. Strappy block heels because people with wide feet deserve to dress up and feel comfortable! The wide widths secure your feet, while the chunky heel makes it easier to walk, dance, and all-around exist.
31. Sketchers ballet flats made with a stretch-knit to expand and adjust to the width and shape of your feet. It's a versatile design that can be dressed up or down, all while keeping your feet happy.
33. Black knit loafers that are versatile enough to wear to the office and while you grab drinks or run errands once you leave said office.
34. Ugg shearling slippers because your at-home wide footwear also deserves to be fashionable AND cozy. You'll never want to take these furry slides off.
35. Or a pair of memory foam slippers that reviewers with wide feet swear by. The memory foam only makes shaping to your feet *that* much easier.
36. Low rise canvas sneakers in a pretty pink hue that'll look effortless with a pair of distressed jeans or denim skirt.
37. Classic black pumps that'll be a forever go-to in your closet. These are made with wide feet in mind, so you don't have to bend or scrunch your feet into these bad boys.
38. Clarks wedge sandals for wide-footed peeps with summer on the brain. This pair will give you some lift without the discomfort, as the soles are wide, cushioned, and made to be worn all day long.
Promising review: "These shoes are so cute and are so comfortable! They look great and match anything and everything. I always struggle to find shoes because my feet are extra wide but these shoes fit wonderfully. I love them and definitely suggest them to anyone wanting comfortable wedges." –JR Smith
Get them from Amazon for $67.50+ (available in sizes 5–12, standard and wide widths, and two colors).
39. A pair of Allbirds running shoes reviewers love for being cushiony, breathable, supportive, and downright stylish. They're the ideal pair of sneaks to wear on the go, whether or you're hittin' the gym or the grocery store.
Promising review: "I kept reading about Allbirds but was hesitant to try them since they do not come in wide widths. I kept reading the reviews and finally decided to give them a try. These are by far my favorite shoes of all time. They truly feel like you are wearing slippers. I also have a high arch and need support. I have walked all day in these and there was no breaking-in period at all. Originally I ordered a size larger and had to return them for my regular size. Customer service is excellent. Shipping is fast and returns are a breeze. Love this company and plan to buy more wool runners is different colors." –Karen S.
Get them from Allbirds for $110 (available in sizes 5–11 and five classic colors; limited edition colors vary).
40. Dr. Martens gladiator sandals because you're a fan of their sturdy combat boots but your toes would like a little more breathing room in the warmer months.
Some reviewers suggest sizing down!
Promising review: "These are SO comfortable. Surprisingly light and feel cushioned. I have very wide feet and wear a women’s size 10. I ordered a size 9 and they fit perfect. I also have wide ankles and these lances were long enough to wrap around them several times for more support. Order them." —Bailey D.
Get them from Amazon for $79.99+ (available in sizes 5–11 and four colors).
41. Platform oxfords with a lace-up design plus tons of eye-catching details that make them the ideal option for every day – casual, formal, or anywhere in between.
Promising review: "I normally don’t leave reviews for shoes, but these are one of the exceptions where I enjoy them so much that I have to leave the review. I have wide-width foot and it is very hard to find a pair of shoes that doesn’t require break-in period. This dress shoes not only cute, fashionable, but also surprisingly very comfortable. I took train to work so the trip requires me to walk and stand a lot. Right now it’s 4 p.m. and I still have the shoes on my feet. Good gracious lord. I might as well get another pair in red, because I love them too much!!" —Mama Panda