We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Paw Plunger paw cleaner to prevent brown paw prints from decorating your clean floors after a walk.
2. An automatic rotating laser cat toy, as if your cat needed another a reason to not require your measly human presence.
3. Protective wax to shield your pup's sensitive lil' paws from the elements and painful rock salt (plus it also works on dry noses!).
4. A fruit tart pet bed, because how can you even look at this photo and question whether or not you should buy a fruit tart pet bed?
5. The Furbo, a truly game-changing pet camera that takes things up a notch by allowing you to talk you your furry loved one and toss them treats via app.
6. A doggie raincoat (!!) — which, apparently, also fits pygmy goats perfectly.
7. A cat tree house that's also a piece of home decor so freakin' adorable and genius you've got to be kitten me right meow.
8. An interactive ball launcher, for anyone whose arm has been getting pretty tired after trying to keep up with their furry little bundle of energy.
9. A cleaning spray so incredible at removing pet stains and odors, it has over 5,000 five-star reviews from happy humans across the country.
10. A cat feeder that'll encourage your kitty to eat more slowly while also engaging their natural hunting instincts.
11. A seriously genius doggie doorbell so you can train your pup to communicate when they need to go outside to do their business and when they want to come back inside — no more scratching at the door (hopefully)!
12. Pretty Litter, a kitty litter that changes color if your cat's urine shows signs of potential health issues, like urinary tract infections, bladder stones, or kidney problems.
13. A Chuckit dog-ball launcher so you can play fetch with your pupper without having to bend down or get slobber, mud, or dirt all over your hands from their grimy tennis ball.
14. An Insta-worthy (and affordable!) shark bed for your small pupper that everyone who visits won't be able to stop talking about. I mean:
15. A cardboard DJ scratching pad...because c'mon.
16. The Whistle 3, a handy location and activity tracker that uses GPS so you can you keep tabs on a furry little escape artist's whereabouts — and also use it to track their daily activity levels and make sure they're getting the exercise they need.
17. The Furminator, a seriously magical de-shedding brush for dogs, cats, and small animals, which can eliminate enough fur to make a life-sized version of your pet.
18. This octopus hideaway toy that your ferret needs immediately.
19. A special doggie seat belt to keep your pooch safe on every car (and bike) ride, because they should always buckle up too!
20. A candle specifically formulated to effectively mask any aroma of eau de dog in your home that actually smells delightful.
21. A brain teaser toy that requires your pocket pet to use their noggin in order to be rewarded with treats.
22. Blockhead Box subscription filled with ridiculously durable dog toys, for pet parents who know the struggle of toys being ripped to shreds within minutes all too well.
23. Dog tags that are sassy as hell, because everyone could use a conversation starter at the dog park.
24. And the FrogLog, a critter-saving ramp to place in your pool to save frogs, rabbits, chipmunks, and more from drowning on your premises. (Okay, maybe they're not your pets yet, but they might be once you save their lives!)
Check out even more ways to help your pet live their best life:
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.