17 Subscriptions For Anyone Who Has Too Much On Their Plate
Give yourself the gift of a shorter to-do list.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Home Chef comes stocked with pre-portioned ingredients with easy-to-follow recipes you can whip up in under 30 minutes! For really hectic days, you can opt for ready-made meals with ready-made peace of mind when inevitably someone in the house asks "What's for dinner?"
2. Winc keeps your bar cart stocked with delicious wine deliveries so you can skip the last-minute booze run. Each bottle is handpicked to tantalize your unique tastebuds based on the results of Winc's fun preferences quiz!
3. Vellabox sends a sweet-smelling surprise every month, so you'll always have a high-quality, artisan-made candle on-hand when you finally have a moment to yourself and need to create a little *ambiance*.
4. KiwiCo delivers an interactive, learning-based activity to your door every month so you can take a break from coordinating yet another fun-but-educational activity for the little ones.
5. Atlas Coffee Club will fuel your busy days with monthly shipments of single-origin coffee from a new country every month based on your java preferences!
6. SnackCrate will take you on a global snack tour with a monthly delivery of full-sized salty and sweet treats from countries around the world. It's perfect for anyone who's too busy to make the trip to the store for snacks, or who has so many other things on their mind that they'll stare at the snack shelves for 10 minutes trying to find the one they want.
7. A Bouqs flower subscription delights with a new bouquet every month, so you can fill your often-too-empty vases with farm-fresh flowers that'll brighten your home and mood!
8. Dollar Shave Club delivers heavy-duty six-blade razors, shaving gel, and other top-quality grooming products for anyone who shaves, with regular refill boxes so you never run out of what you need to look your best.
9. Daily Harvest stocks your freezers full of breakfasts, lunches, snacks, and desserts that are so good and so easy to make that even frying up an egg will feel like a not-worth-it hassle.
10. Blueland sends eco-friendly cleaning supplies in reusable bottles and customizable, recurring refill shipments so achieving a squeaky-clean space is always in the cards, even when a trip to the store is not.
11. Stitch Fix removes the stress of clothes shopping by pairing you with a personal stylist who will hand-select and send five pieces. Once the shipment arrives, you can try on each piece without the dressing room jitters, keep what you want, and send the rest back!
12. TheraBox comes filled with therapeutic self-care products and "happiness activities" to encourage you to take a little "me time." Besides, who couldn't use a little extra dose of dopamine nowadays?
13. Sips by sends premium teas personalized to match your taste preferences. Every month, you'll get everything you need to steep and sip your way to serenity — without a trip to the store!
14. DateBox Club takes the stress out of date night by sending fun and interactive date ideas (and all the necessary supplies) to your door every month, so you and that special someone can just focus on enjoying a well-deserved night off together.
15. A Thrive Market membership that'll grant you full access to an online marketplace of delicious and sustainable kitchen and home essentials you can have sent straight to your door for 25–50% off in-store retail prices. No more long, out-of-the-way trips to Whole Foods just to find that one specific brand of oat milk!
16. Birchbox curates a personalized selection of top-notch beauty samples that'll make it easy to find and test out new products for less money and without the time-intensive research.
17. Quip will send an über-stylish electric toothbrush and a reoccurring shipment of brush heads, because remembering to change out your toothbrush is probably somewhere near the bottom of your to-do list.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.