We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of noise-cancelling Anker headphones to tune out side-chatter and be a whole lot more productive in the office.
2. A handy cleaning brush that'll help you get into all those nooks and crannies on your keyboard, camera, and other frequently used electronics.
3. A temperature-controlled ceramic mug so you can have a leisurely drink of hot morning coffee for once.
4. A waterproof Kindle Oasis with adjustable warm light so nothing will get in the way of you and your reading.
5. A surge protector with six pivoting outlets to enable your gadget-hoarding tendencies.
6. A cord wrap for your perpetually knotted-up electronics.
7. A air purifier to alleviate your allergies and zap all the nasty odors lingering around your house that you've been trying to ignore for the last year.
8. A doorbell surveillance system so you can figure out why your packages keep going missing (hopefully).
9. A sworn-by portable laptop desk, if your work station is your couch or bed (and why shouldn't it be? [ok, sure, there have been a few studies explaining why it shouldn't be]).
10. A fabric shaver to effectively remove all the fluff and lint that's been making your clothing and textiles look way more aged than they really are.
11. A classy leather wallet case so you have one less thing to remember to grab on your way out the door.
12. An unfussy, slim-fit iPhone 7 case, because you don't care too much about bells and whistles — just something that'll protect your phone while looking as naked as possible.
13. An indoor herb garden with an LED light kit that'll give you bragging rights next time you invite people over for dinner.
14. A pillow massager with heat you can use when you're stuck in traffic after a long, arduous day at work.
15. A mini Bluetooth speaker you'll be pleasantly surprised to discover actually offers very loud and crisp sound for its size.
16. A smartphone sanitizer — that's a dish with bacteria-fighting ultraviolet lights — that'll keep your germaphobe tendencies at bay.
17. A treat-dispensing pet camera if you've made no secret of the fact that your dog is your favorite child.
18. A bamboo desktop charger station that'll give you a place to store and organize all of your devices. (You have three iPhones, right?)
19. A sous vide precision cooker for cooking your plastic-bag-covered meats to perfection by circulating heat in a slow and steady fashion.
20. A keyboard cover for anyone who's getting bored of the plain old black keys on their laptop.
21. And an attachable ring light so you're always prepared to snap a thirst trap.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.