We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Eliminate smells and residue left over from your pet's latest accident with an enzyme-powered odor and stain remover. It's non-toxic, so yes, go buy that new shag rug because now your furry friend won't ruin it.
2. Freshen up a pair of stanky running shoes or boots with a mint deodorizer. For full effect, apply the spray directly to your feet! P.S. it also can be used on sports equipment.
3. Plug in an odor eliminator to do the heavy lifting for you. It'll sanitize the air and remove any pollutants that may be causing annoying smells.
4. Have a lavender spray on-hand for quick spritzes when needed. You can use it as an overall room spray, or for linens before bedtime. It'll rid of odors, leaving a pleasant and relaxing lavender scent behind.
5. Throw a mini Native deodorant in your purse for on-the-go protection, especially during the warmer months. It's an all-natural, aluminum-free solution that will last.
6. Change your bed to this charcoal-infused sheet set that'll stay fresher for way longer than normal sheets. They're incredibly hygienic, odor-resistant, and breathable. And honestly the less you have to struggle changing sheets...the better.
7. Never experience musty bath towels again with these ultra absorbent, quick drying terry towels. Made from 100% cotton, they'll dry efficiently, meaning you won't walk into your bathroom the next morning and smell something damp hanging on the door.
8. Insert a pair of charcoal bags to absorb that icky feet smell that always seems to linger after wear. They'll prevent bacteria and mold from growing in the deep dark crevices inside your shoes. Plus, they last super long!
9. Pop another charcoal bag into your fridge so you never have to witness disgusting smells when food spoils. The bags are fragrance-free, so they'll just absorb whatever moisture and smell is trapped inside without making anything smell perfume-y.
10. Eradicate bad breath by using a tongue scraper to remove plaque and restore oral hygiene. The smooth steel won't nick your tongue and it can be easily cleaned for multiple uses.
11. Rid of excess moisture in the air with a DampRid Moisture Absorber. They last up to 60 days once in-use and work best in smaller spaces (like a closet, bathroom, laundry room).
12. Use a nourishing body wash infused with peach and ginger so you never have to worry about the dreaded B.O. Its antioxidant-packed formula will cleanse your skin and leave a fresh scent long after your shower ends.
13. Restore your car to an acceptable-smelling state by hanging an SVU-inspired air freshener. Nothing will ~arrest~ odors better than Olivia and Elliot. There are twelve scents to choose from!
14. Make your gym locker or bag smell like a field of flowers with these deodorant balls that'll fight the cringing smell of perspiration. Their size is perfect for tiny spaces and all you need to do is twist the ball to activate their clean scent.
15. Add a washing machine cleaner that'll remove contaminants that can build up and cause odors, which in return affect your laundry! It's septic-safe, allergen-free, and has an orange scent.
16. Keep your underarms smelling fresh by applying aluminum-free, hypoallergenic, vegan, baking soda-free, cruelty-free deodorant. It can provide coverage for up to 72 hours!
17. Conceal the bathroom smells of number two with a bottle of Poo-Pourri. Spray before you go, and violà! All you'll smell is a mix of essential oils!
18. Switch to durable Lysol antimicrobial sponges that won't hold odors after a good scrubbing. The rough side will tackle caked-on food, but won't scratch cookware or dinnerware.
19. Cancel out funky smells with a bottle of OdoBan disinfectant, which kills 99.9% of germs and can be used in every room of your home. It won't leave any residue behind, either!
20. Turn on a wax warmer for delicious fragrance without the need for sprays or open flames. The warmer can double as a night light, the wax melt can be hardened and reused, and you'll never have to deal with empty candle jars again!
21. Place a deodorizer pouch into your laundry hamper to neutralize smells until good ol' laundry day arrives. It's non-toxic, reusable, and completely odorless.
22. Dredge up whatever mysterious gunk is clogging (and causing a terrible stink) your garbage disposer via a biodegradable packet. The packet will reach deep in drain pipes and blast out ickiness with foaming technology and bleach alternatives. AKA, say hello to an actually fresh-smelling sink.
23. Say ~bye~ to that rancid garbage smell with Glad scented trash bags that'll mask whatever leftover is currently rotting. The unique diamond design allows for flexibility without fear of ripping or leaking.
24. Remove any lingering smells of onions, garlic, and fish after you've finished your latest kitchen creation with stainless steel soap. You can use it just as you would a traditional bar of soap (with water).
25. Spray clothes, bedding, curtains, and sofas with Febreze fabric refresher to neutralize any muskiness without leaving behind a strong fragrance. Sometimes items need a bit of a recharge without the use of heavy perfumes!
26. Free your dishwasher of lime and mineral buildup (which, you guessed it, can cause nasty odors) with Affresh dishwasher tablets. If you've ever noticed streaking on your glassware, these tablets can help! They'll blast away whatever is hiding inside to keep your dinnerware sparkling.
27. Dispose of smoke smells (cigarette, cigar, pipe) by lighting a soy candle. It'll completely counteract the smell, and provide up to 40 hours of burn time.
28. Treat your feet to copper antibacterial socks that are moisture-wicking, bacteria- and fungi-resistant, and super cushioned! With heel tabs, they won't slip down (AKA, goodbye blisters), plus the spandex arch provides support during activity.
29. Hang a pair of magical odor-resisting curtains created with the makers of Arm & Hammer. Once hung, they'll last up to five years and only need to be washed once a year!
30. Breathe a sigh of relief, because this odor-removing gel can be placed anywhere and contains no chemicals, harmful ingredients, or intense fragrances. It's safe to keep around children and pets.
31. Slip on a pair of breathable bikini briefs so you feel fresh down there no matter your level of activity. The mesh is antimicrobial and allows for airflow, while keeping its shape wash after wash.
32. Rescue sports equipment, camping equipment, and water sports gear from mildew, mold, and terrible odors with Gear Aid Revivex. The water-activated microbes will totally rid of bacteria, leaving your gear ready for the next activity.
33. Cover offensive odors wafting from your kitty's litter tray with a potent deodorant. Its professional grade formula is 100%-safe for your feline friend and will extend the life of your current litter. AKA, you spend less money in the long run.
I smell...a big win.
Looking for more ways to freshen up your life? Check out some of the best home organization products on Amazon, the best all-natural cleaning products for your home, the best bathroom cleaning products, organization products perfect for neat freaks, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
For even more content, check out: