We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A drain clog remover so you don't have to drop big bucks on a plumber every time your hair clogs the shower. It'll snake its way through your drain, grabbing grime with its textured edges along the way. Seriously — it's time you showered without standing in a puddle of dirty water.
2. Nip + Fab glycolic cleansing pads, because sweating every day this summer on the commute to work is causing your skin to break out and become dull. These pads will exfoliate and brighten your complexion so Susan The Coworker can stop commenting that you look tired.
3. And Ecotools makeup-removing shampoo to transform your beauty blenders and brushes into the spotless tools they once were. You can't get a fresh face if you're dealing with leftover residue from faces past.
4. A 32-ounce hydration-tracking water bottle that'll keep you on-track throughout your day. The bottle is leak-free, so you can throw it in your bag for all-day use without the fear of spills.
5. A felt purse insert to finally bring some order to the black hole that is your bag. It has 13 pockets total with a zippered middle pocket that can be removed. TBH, it's underrated how good some good 'ol organization can make you feel.
6. A eyeliner stamp if you spend way too much time trying to get your wings to be mirror images of each other. This will do all the work for you, leaving you looking and feeling like a true makeup extraordinaire.
7. A daily planner so you can successfully stay on top of each day's most important tasks and appointments — you can even make note of meals. Checking items off your list is rather therapeutic, let me tell ya.
8. HSI argan oil heat protectant that can reduce heat damage from overuse of flat irons and curling wands. You love that just-left-the-salon look, but your strands are seriously starting to pay the price.
9. A spot remover to use on carpets, upholstery, and clothing — it'll instantly lift stains without the need for scrubbing or vacuuming. AKA, there will be no evidence of the ketchup you dropped all over the driver's seat while munching on the fries you swore you were bringing home for your sibling. Fight avoided.
10. Avarelle tea tree and calendula oil–infused pimple patches that'll clear up pesky breakouts overnight by sucking out all the gunk and pus trapped underneath the skin. Gone are the days of freaking out over your latest blemish.
11. Anti-chafe bands, because having to deal with pain and irritation when you're just trying to look ~flawless~ is too darn annoying. It's time to pull that maxi dress out from the depths of your closet.
12. Magnetic twist ties so versatile, you'll use them all over the house. They can wrangle wire, close snack bags, hang keys, and collect pens. Now you can officially keep your headphone wires untangled so you're not constantly trying to solve the world's most challenging puzzle while waiting for the subway.
13. A mini steamer that'll have you looking like a damn professional before your big meeting – zero wrinkles, no stress! It'll produce steam in two minutes and last a full 15, so you can tackle your pants and shirt without having to refill the water tank.
14. A Zipuller, because we've all strained our arm trying to grab that darn zipper that is justtt out of reach. Why waste time trying to get your clothes fully on in the morning when you could be getting extra sleep???
15. A spice shelf that'll hold up to 40 pounds, transforming your current collection so you can actually find what you're searching for. No more fumbling mid-recipe for garlic powder or cinnamon!
16. A Dash rapid egg cooker, because a nutritious, hearty omelette shouldn't take an eternity to make (or be super difficult). It'll serve up hard-boiled, poached, or scrambled eggs in just minutes.
17. A pet hair removal broom since you've got some pet fur CAKED into a rug in your home. Or all over your sofa. And this bad boy will collect that hair in just a matter of minutes. The built-in squeegee edge can also contain spills!
18. A set of drawer organizers that'll literally transform the state of your delicates. With these, you'll be able to neatly fold underwear, line up bras, and pair socks. With some dedication and focus, you'll actually be able to close the drawer, too!
19. A medicine cabinet shelf, because you've got so many products that they're starting to spill onto your bathroom counter. This shelf will help you rearrange the cabinet entirely, creating more space for pill bottles, hair products, and makeup.
20. Charcoal air fresheners for your shoes or gym bag that'll banish all smelly smells probably lingering in your apartment. They'll absorb excess moisture, preventing mold, mildew, and bacteria build-up.
21. A monthly budget planner so you always know how much you can allot to groceries and nighttime activities, with just enough left for rent 🙃. Can you hear your 'rents clapping in the distance??
22. Mesh laundry bags to separate lights from darks, delicates from non-delicates, and socks. These will make doing your laundry so much easier (and faster).
23. A soothing sound machine, because trying to fall asleep to the sounds of a bustling city or a noisy neighbor is...exhausting. It features a soft yellow nightlight, a timer, and 21 sound options to get you snoozing as quickly as possible.
24. A document clip so you can keep your most important papers in view while you work. It'll mount onto your monitor, freeing up your desk space. It also means you no longer have to crane your neck in a weird position!
25. Arch support sleeves that may help heel and arch pain, improve posture and circulation, and decrease swelling. They won't restrict your movements, and can be worn like socks directly over your skin.
26. A 12-pack of air-tight containers to store your precious leftovers with no spills. If you've spent so much time making the food, you want it to last! Especially because you've spent wayyyyy too much money on Seamless orders in the last few months and your credit card will weep if you spend another dollar.
27. And a magnetic kitchen rack so you can get more counter space to use for meal prep! It can house random miscellaneous items like oil and vinegar, salt and pepper, utensils, and dish towels so you finally can end the habit of leaving stuff out. You don't realize it, but your tendency to clutter items is hogging your counter space and it needs to stop!
28. A portable fabric defuzzer that'll breath life into your wardrobe. You've got some staple pieces, which means you want those pieces to last!
Your life before these products:
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: