Just cut a hole in the foot-mask booties, slip your foot in, seal it, and chill out for an hour while the foot mask works its magic. (Please, for all that's good and holy in this world, look at the array of oddly satisfying customer images of peeling feet.)
Promising review: "Never has a foot care product taken me on such an emotional journey. Let’s go through the phases and emotions I experienced using this product.
1. Shame. I was ashamed of the condition my feet were in. Too bad for a pedicure, nobody wants these feet in their face.
2. Curiosity: Hmmm.... does this ACTUALLY work?
3. Bravery: Yep, I’m gonna buy it. Let’s do this.
4. Impatience: hurry and get here! I want to see if it really works!
5. Excitement: The package came! The package came!
6. Nervousness: You put them on your feet and nervously wait.
7. Stupidity: After a day or two, you’re convinced you got taken and it’s not working. You feel tricked, betrayed, humiliated.
8. Shocked: OMG, it’s working!
9. Nasty: This gets ugly. Real ugly, and you won’t believe how much you love the nasty sheets of skin falling off your feet.
20. Ashamed: You will feel ashamed for obsessing over your lizard-like shedding. It’s a disgusting thing of beauty.
21. Rebellion: They say not to pull the skin off. Yeah right, good luck with that. It’s satisfying as heck.
22. Sadness: It’s done. No more dead skin to stare at, pull at and be amazed by. You’ll miss it.
23. Joy: get ready for the softest happiest feet you’ll ever feel! And the best part is, in a month — you can do it all over again!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $15.25 (for two pairs).