We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An argan oil hair mask that'll deeply moisturize your locks, leaving them smooth and silky. It's made of jojoba oil, sage, green tea, and ivy extracts.
2. A bottle of vitamin C serum, because sun damage is a real thing, people! It'll lighten dark spots and sun spots, plus increase skin firmness and elasticity.
3. All-natural henna powder so you can get great color without using hair dye. The pack comes with gloves and full instructions on how to apply.
4. A pack of Mighty Patch hydrocolloid dots that'll absorb fluid and pus from inflamed pimples, leaving it smaller and less irritated.
5. Batiste dry shampoo so you can transform your greasy mane into textured, full locks. It's lightweight, creates volume, and has a subtle fragrance. Plus its price is incredibly reasonable.
6. A coconut oil hair mask to treat dry and damaged hair with split ends, while promoting hair growth. Made from argan oil, shea butter, and Vitamin E, it's suitable for all hair types (including color-treated hair).
7. A bentonite clay cystic acne spot treatment so you can conquer those under-the-skin monsters that seem to go from molehills to mountains within hours. You can apply it as often as needed.
8. A color-depositing shampoo that'll boost and maintain vivivd color after you leave the salon. It'll help prevent fading so you don't have to spend extra money getting touchups.
9. A bottle of Thayer's alcohol-free witch hazel toner for diminishing redness and irritation, healing dry and inflamed skin along the way. It'll even your complexion, leading to brighter skin.
10. A set of apple cider vinegar shampoo and coconut + avocado oil conditioner to rid your hair of dandruff and reduce itchy scalps. Oh, it'll also help remove build-up from styling products, leaving your hair healthier.
11. A Mederma scar gel that'll reduce the look of old and new acne scars by improving color and texture. A molecule in the gel promotes new tissue regrowth, ridding you of damaged and discolored tissue.
12. A purple shampoo for those who want icy blonde hair. It'll help tone down the yellow hues without having to bleach it.
13. A bottle of La Roche-Posay salicylic acid cleanser to get rid of excess oil and fight any and every type of breakout you may experience (whiteheads and blackheads included).
14. A bottle of Olaplex's Hair Perfector repairing treatment for straw-like hair that breaks easily. It can be used for all hair types and just needs to be left in for a minimum of 10 minutes.
15. A jar of Aztec Secret clay mask to clear breakouts, decrease redness, and prevent dryness. You can leave it on for five to ten minutes before washing off.
16. A pore peeling gel, because dead skin buildup is not great for your pores! This exfoliator will work to remove dirt and dead skin cells, revealing smooth, supple skin underneath.
17. A bottle of Moroccanoil curl cream so those with unruly curly hair can tame their locks, locking in moisture and bounce. No one wants flat curls!
18. A bottle of Color Wow root coverup to refresh your roots, making your hair appear thicker and fuller. The less money spent on touchups, the better!
19. A drying lotion for spot treatment that'll reduce blemishes overnight. It's effective for all skin types and is sulfate-free.
Get ready for a little self care love:
Looking for more ways to pamper yourself? Check out the best products for curly hair and drugstore acne products people actually swear by. If you're looking to add to your wardrobe, check out inexpensive online clothing stores and the best places to buy petite clothing online.
Also check out more articles here: