We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mold and mildew remover, because with so much moisture created in your bathroom from showering, you know you've got some nasty stuff growing in those hard-to-reach corners and crevices.
2. A jewelry cleaning solution to brighten up all your tarnished pieces that just survived the wear and tear of the harsh winter months. Now your most beloved pieces will really shine in the warm weather.
3. An incredibly effective, fume-free oven cleaner that'll cut through baked-on spills and grease so you don't shock guests the next time you open the oven during a dinner party. And you will be hosting, because with warm weather, people actually leave their house and want to hang out!!!
4. A bottle of Feed-N-Wax wood polish so you can rid of scuffs, water marks, and anything else lingering on your tables. It'll polish and add a protective layer to prevent the wood from once again drying out and fading.
5. A spot remover for carpets, upholstery, and clothing to instantly lift stains without the need for scrubbing or vacuuming. Plus there's no sticky residue and it's non-irritating to skin.
6. A powerful vacuum to suck up messes with great force. It has hose attachments for narrow corners and crevices, a large tank to hold tons of dirt, and a lightweight body so it can be carried up and down stairs easily.
7. A hanger stacker, because I'm pretty sure you're currently dealing with an absolute mess of hangers at the bottom of your closet or tossed in a bin somewhere. Now you can hang up all those gorge spring dresses without struggling to free a single hanger.
8. A drain clog remover so you don't have to drop big bucks on a plumber (which means you can put that money toward spring break). It'll snake its way through your drain, grabbing hair and grime with its textured edges along the way.
9. A makeup-removing shampoo to transform your beauty blenders and brushes into the spotless tools they once were. You can't get a fresh face for spring if you're dealing with leftover residue from faces past.
10. A rust stain remover that'll banish gross buildup in showers and toilet bowls. But don't worry, it's safe for your pipes and septic system.
11. Bottle cleaning tablets so you can finally reach the bottom of your water bottle without having to furiously scrub or get your entire arm wet in the process of trying to reach all the nooks and crannies.
12. A Fur-Zoff pet hair remover for carpet, couches, clothing, and bedding. Just imagine a household that's not covered in pet hair. Imagine.
13. An all-natural, vegan, non-toxic, and cruelty-free stain remover that'll rid you of any stain imaginable. Oh, and it's also safe to use on all types of clothing, rugs, and bedding. Score.
14. A two-step headlight restoration kit so your night drives are clear and easy, instead of foggy. And since you'll be staying out later, you'll definitely want to kiss yellowed and scratched lights goodbye.
15. A bottle of Goo Gone adhesive remover to banish sticky decals, glue, tape, labels, and gum from unwanted places. It'll leave behind a citrus scent, remove crayon marks from walls (huzzah), and be safe to use on various surfaces.
16. A pumice stone, because rust, lime, and hard water stains can majorly affect the appearance of your toilet bowl. The stone is gently abrasive to scrub away stains without scratching.
17. A 24-pocket door-hanging sleeve that'll turn the task of organizing into a simple process. It's super versatile and be used for a wide range of objects. Are you swearing to cook more this season? Add it to your kitchen! Clean more? Add it to your laundry room!
18. A folding board so you can maximize the amount of space in your closet by packing up and storing all of your winter clothes. Goodbye bulky sweaters and hellooooo t-shirts!
19. A fabric defuzzer to remove lint and pilling so you're never discouraged from wearing a veteran piece in your closet. Yes, you've had that cotton dress forever, but it's adorbs and floral, which means IT'S TIME TO WEAR IT!
20. A foaming, no-rinse coil cleaner so your AC unit can run effectively (decreasing your electricity bill). It'll liquefy dirt, grease, and oil that cling to the coils and prevent air flow.
21. A lint cleaning system to empty your dryer vent for more efficient drying time (and to prevent possible fires due to lint buildup). All you need is a cordless drill.
22. A TubShroom drain strainer so you're not constantly standing in a puddle of dirty water because your hair has once again clogged the drain. It'll fit into any standard tub drain.
23. A bottle of Bar Keeper's Friend that'll literally tackle any type of grime. It can remove tarnish, lime buildup, rust, caked-on food, and so much more.
24. An extra-tough sponge, because sometimes the "soaking" method doesn't always work. Sometimes you just gotta roll your sleeves up and start scrubbing.
25. A pack of space-saving, vacuum-sealed bags to decrease the original volume by 80% so you can store a ton of large items like sweaters, throws, and duvets come the end of winter.
26. A powerful wheel cleaner made with an acid-free and pH balanced formula that'll rid of grease, dirt, and grime for shiny, flaunt-worthy rims. Oh, you wanna take my car to the park? Well, jump right in.
27. A deep cleaning brush set for use on dark and dirty grout. The small bristles will get deep into crevices to lift out dirt.
28. A pack of microfiber, chemical-free cloths that only require water to get the job done. The special fibers hold grease and dirt to make your surfaces sparkle.
29. A jetted bathtub cleaner to remove the gunk and scum from inside your jets. All you've got to do is run your tub with the jets on after adding the solution. It'll foam up, pulling out every gross thing hiding inside.
30. A stovetop cleaner so you can erase the remnants of the last meal you mightttt have burned (by accident, of course). It'll work on gas and electric ranges, and it's non-abrasive.
31. A multi-surface, natural enzyme pet stain and odor remover, because sometimes your pets have a little accident...but you love them anyway! It's also safe to use around children.
32. A garbage disposal foaming cleanser that'll reach deep into your drain pipes to eliminate grime and buildup on pipe walls and blades. It'll blast away odors, leaving your disposal smelling like sweetly scented flowers.
33. A pack of heavy duty wipes to handle any and all situations including grease, oil, tar, dirt, ink, paint, permanent marker, crayon, wax, scuffs, lipstick, adhesives and decals, nail polish, food, drinks, and pet stains. Whew. Oh, they're also gentle on hands and contain aloe vera and Vitamin E.
34. A felt purse insert so you can bring some order to your new spring bag. I can't be the only person who switches what bag I use based upon season!!!
35. A U-shaped shelving system for your cabinets, because you probably have some expired items that can be tossed (hello, newly created space). These shelves stack on top of each other and come in different heights to accommodate various sized bottles.
36. An expandable shelf to finally organize that messy space under your sink where things just pile up with zero order. This is a great solution for cleaning supplies, toilet paper, and bathroom supplies.
37. A disinfectant spray so you can tackle icky mold and mildew without the use of bleach. It's safe for inside and outside the home (think pool, garage, and office). But most importantly pool, so you can finally swim outside again!!!
Let's get cleaning!
Looking to make your home even tidier? Check out some of the best home organization products on Amazon, the best all-natural cleaning products for your home, the best bathroom cleaning products, organization products perfect for neat freaks, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
For more content, check out: