49 Products Under $10 That’ll Help Fix Small Annoyances In Your Life
NGL, wine stain-removing spray actually did change my life.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wine stain-removing spray, because you shouldn't be held responsible for any spills that happen during happy hour or movie night. Red wine is too good not to drink out of fear of ruining your clothes, furniture, or anything else that gets in its way!
2. A Billie razor designed to actually make shaving easier so you'll probably actually be excited to shave your legs for the first time in, well, a while.
3. A pasta measuring tool for anyone who usually just eyeballs how much pasta to make and ends up cooking enough for a family of six. This small device will make sure you make the right amount so you're not left with loads of leftovers.
4. A magnetic cloud key holder you can easily place your keys on when you arrive home and know exactly where to find them when it's time to leave again.
5. Some sound dampeners to place on the inside of your cabinets to avoid a huge fight with your roommate (or partner) when they wake you up by slamming all the cabinets while making breakfast...again.
6. A bikini mask infused with honey extract, niacinamide, and witch hazel to hydrate your inner thigh and help get rid of ingrown hairs and relieve razor burn.
7. A pair of reusable silicone ear plugs for tuning out any unwanted noise around you (roommates, loud streets, etc.) so you can sleep through the night and wake up feeling more rested than you have in months...or years.
8. A grooming glove that'll essentially trick your pet into thinking you're giving them some love, when in fact, you're removing all the loose hair so it doesn't end up in piles around your house.
9. A Golden Girls-inspired dishwasher magnet so your roommate (or partner) will ~thank you for being a friend~ by letting them know they shouldn't put the dirty dishes into the clean dishwasher.
10. A bug bite suction tool because mosquito bites ~suck~ so much and this little tool works to remove the ~pest-ky~ irritant, meaning no more itchiness!
11. Foaming tablets you can use weekly on your garbage disposal to stop any build-up or odors from coming out of your sink. Nobody wants to deal with that grossness!
12. A mini trashcan to keep in your car so it doesn't become a place your friends wrinkle their noses at when they get in. Take care of your car and, honestly, you might feel like you've got your life together a bit more.
13. A dip clip you can attach to the side of your plate so you don't end up with ketchup-covered watermelon (I think that's happened at every single barbecue I've ever attended).
14. A touch-up razor designed to be a quick way for you to shape your eyebrows, remove any unwanted hair, and just get smooth skin without having to make another appointment and spend more time in a salon chair.
15. Some eco-friendly bamboo towels that'll replace six months' worth of paper towels so you can keep your home clean, feel good about the impact you have on the environment, *and* never have to worry about using tissues to clean up a spill because you forgot to pick up paper towels when you were at the store.
16. Re-wear dry wash spray so you can freshen up those ~in-between~ clothes that you've worn once or twice and that aren't really dirty enough to fully wash, but that still feel wrong to put back in your closet.
17. A pair of eyeglasses temple tips to stop your glasses from sliding off your face when you look down because it's 2021, and that really should never happen.
18. A microwave egg cooker making it so simple for you to have a delicious breakfast in the morning. Just crack an egg, add some veggies (and maybe a pat of butter), and you'll have a delicious omelet in a matter of minutes. No more skipping breakfast because you're running late or just lazy.
19. Lobe support patches meant to ~lift the weight off your shoulders~...err...well, ears because one should never be punished for wanting to wear big, cute earrings. These little miracle workers not only hide the stretches, but they also take the weight off your ears, so you can wear your fave pair all day long, no problem.
20. Keurig cleaning cups, a must-have for anyone who is maybe just realizing now that they should have been cleaning their coffee maker for the past couple of years. 😬 This makes it so simple. Just put one of the pods in the machine, and you'll be amazed at how much gunk comes out of it. 🤮
21. A false eyelash applicator reviewers swear is so easy to use, even for beginners. Applying false lashes should not be a difficult task, and yet it somehow is? Well, here's your solution to that.
22. Some cable clips so you can organize all the cords you have and not spend 10 minutes fishing out your computer charging cord that fell behind your desk...again.
23. A sheet of hydrate stickers with spots for you to check how many glasses of water you drink every day of the week in a super simple yet cute way that won't have you struggling to remember if you refilled your glass two (or was it three?) times this morning.
24. A jar of O'Keeffe's Working Hands cream that'll work wonders on your dry, cracked hands that have seen better days since you started washing them approximately 124,958 times a day.
25. Reusable heel inserts because it is the year 2021, and we are saying a big N-O to getting blisters while wearing shoes. These fit right into the heel and make sure your favorite cute flats are actually comfortable enough to walk in for longer than 10 minutes.
26. A beard bib for anyone who just may *scream* if they walk into their bathroom one more time to find their counter covered in hair. This "bib" will catch all those little suckers and ensure they end up in the garbage, keeping your bathroom spotless.
27. A beaded face mask chain I can tell you firsthand is a great investment. I've been using this for the past six months to keep my mask close by (but not in my pocket) when not wearing it.
28. A soundproofing strip to help block out all the surrounding noise so your coworkers can actually hear what you have to say about those reports and you won't have to apologize for the sounds of the garbage truck outside.
29. Some individually wrapped fragrance-free wipes made to be 99% natural, biodegradable, and flushable so you can freshen up no matter where you are or what you're up to. Just a quick swipe, and you'll feel so much better.
30. A pack of cable savers to protect your charging cables from becoming frayed messes. With this small investment, you'll have no need to replace those expensive cords every few months.
31. Acne patches made with hydrocolloid, tea tree oil, and calendula oil to gently draw out the gross stuff in the pimple and stop it in its tracks.
33. A door draft stopper reviewers swear is a great way to stop cold air from getting into your home during the winter months. Not only will you save money on your energy bill, but you'll also stop tiny critters from crawling their way into your home. And now that's a win-win.
34. A set of Bottle Bright tablets you stick in your water bottles, coffee mugs, etc. to remove stains and odors you thought might be stuck there forever.
35. A can colander for an easier way for you to strain your canned beans, veggies, or even tuna. No need to dirty that big huge colander that's a pain to clean when this thing fits perfectly and gets the liquid out.
36. A hair-finishing stick that looks like mascara but actually works to put all your baby hairs, flyaways, and broken hair into their place (i.e. on your head and not in whatever direction they feel like it).
37. Or an edge control gel reviewers swears stays in place all day *and* doesn't flake, so you can keep your edges and baby hair exactly where you want them.
38. Sticky Stake insect traps you place in your plants to attract flies, gnats, midges, and other insects and keep them from flying around your house and annoying you so very much.
39. A ring size adjuster one BuzzFeed editor swears by to get her rings to fit perfectly without visiting a jeweler to get them resized because her fingers are between sizes.
40. A small diffuser you can hang from your rearview mirror and bring a nice scent back to your car after all the adventures you've taken it on that have brought many unwanted smells.
41. A beauty spatula created to help you get every last drop out of your foundation bottle. You paid real Adult money to get the fancy brand that everyone on TikTok was raving about, so you best believe that you're going to get your money's worth.
42. A garlic prepping set because if you're like me and HATE mincing garlic with a burning passion (don't ask me why; I have no idea) then what you need to do instead of not cooking dinner is use the peeler and mincer to get perfect garlic in seconds.
43. A Diamond Dazzle Stik because you can only keep using the phrase "shine bright like a diamond" if your diamonds actually do shine bright. This small tool will transform your jewelry from cloudy and dirty to clean and clear in only a matter of minutes.
44. An ice cube tray with a lid so you don't have to play the game of "how can I stack my frozen food to keep the water in the tray from dumping everywhere?"
45. An acupressure wristband to help make nausea and motion or morning sickness disappear so you can go on with your day without feeling awful and fighting the urge to throw up.
46. A grout pen that'll transform your bathroom (or kitchen) floor from drab to fab by restoring it to the pristine color of yesteryear with minimal effort on your part.
47. A Tweexy specifically designed to make you say, "Why didn't I think of that?!?" when you use it to help make painting the nails on your non-dominant hand so much easier. It's time for that hand to NOT look like a 5-year-old painted it.
48. Light dimming stickers to, once-and-for-all, put an end to that annoying light coming from your TV, Wi-Fi router, or whatever else you have in your room that keeps you up at night.
49. A garbage guard that may look small but has magic powers to get all the bugs in and around your garbage can good and gone from your life.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.