We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An all-season duvet insert to give your bed a comfort makeover because it is *the* single most important part of the room (and, if we're being real, your entire home).
2. A simple six-drawer dresser you can stuff to the brim with your belongings without anyone ever knowing how many things are stored away in it.
3. A full-length mirror so you can see how your entire outfit looks from head to toe before you leave the house.
4. A two-pack of gel pillows because you should probably replace the ones that you've had for years. It's time.
6. A drawer organizer to help introduce you to the world of Marie Kondo, even if you're not ready to get rid of everything yet. At least your drawers can look good!
7. A set of floating bookshelves that'll not only provide you with a means to keep books organized, but also turn them into wall art.
8. An over-the-door baseball cap holder to tidy up your closet and stop them from piling up in random corners of your home.
9. A memory-foam hybrid mattress that'll probably make your bed so comfortable you'll never want to leave it — sorry, job you have to be at on time every day.
10. A white noise machine to drown out any distracting noises and help you sleep like a fricking baby.
12. A pet bed to keep your furry friend comfortable and close to you as you sleep at night, if sharing the bed with your pup or kitty isn't your style.
14. A set of microfiber sheets with more than 33,000(!) five-star reviews, so you know they must be AH-MAZING.
15. A set of blackout curtains so effective at blocking out sunlight, you'll probably want to make sure to set an alarm (or two).
16. A faux-fur throw for add an extra layer of warmth when you're too comfortable (or broke) to get up from bed and turn the heat up a couple degrees.
18. An essential oil diffuser to make your room such a sanctuary you'll probably want to cancel that spa appointment.
20. A two-drawer nightstand to help you take a stand against using anything lesser ever again — this'll provide a place for your books, glasses, and anything else you'll need right next to you at night.
21. A brushed steel lamp with a charging outlet in the base to illuminate your space and also keep your phone at 100%.
22. A five-shelf hanging closet organizer that will help you take advantage of all the space in your closet — which means you totally have a new reason to buy more clothes to fill all the extra room you'll have.
23. Or a complete organization system to overhaul your whole closet and, at the same time, quite possibly change your life.
24. Or a garment rack you can use to organize your clothes if your current closet situation just isn't cutting it.
25. A faux-leather folding storage ottoman to stash all your extra pillows and blankets and make the end of your book look extra elegant to boot.
26. A vintage-looking accent rug so beautiful Meghan Markle *probably* has it in her room too (just a hunch here).
27. A three-tier shoe rack you can use for keeping your shoes organized instead of in a barely visible messy pile across the bottom of your closet.
29. A full-length mirror that's aesthetically pleasing yet simple enough to help you coordinate your looks.
30. A shaggy area rug so that you'll have something nice and soft to step on when you wake up in the morning.
31. A house-shaped tissue box, because even the Kleenex you blow your nose into are deserving of a nice home of their own.
32. A bamboo charging station for your bedside table that lets you charge all of your devices at night while you experience a little recharging, yourself.
33. A reviewer-favorite humidifier with a night light and automatic shut-off function so you can sleep easier at night and fight the good fight against dry air in your bedroom.
34. A digital alarm clock with a large, mirrored face, chic metallic back, and two USB-charging ports. Your nightstand just got a super cool upgrade.
Promising review: "Love love love this clock... sleek and definitely a statement piece. Alarm is subtle it will definitely wake you up however it will not scare the Bejesus out of you. Love the extra ports on the side to charge other things with it." –Meika B.
Price: $20.59+ (available in seven colors)
35. A gorgeous Hatch Restore, the relaxing sound machine and touch-controlled smart light that'll revolutionize your time in your bedroom from AM to PM. Whether you're enjoying the bedtime reading light or sunrise alarm clock, this natural-light-reminiscent machine will brighten your mood in more ways than one.
Be sure to download the Hatch app to curate and customize your sleep schedule!
Promising review: "This was the best thing I have ever found to help with my insomnia. I used to take hours to fall asleep and wake up multiple times a night. Now I rarely wake up in the night and fall asleep either during the guided meditation or just as the white noise begins. I love waking up gently and not to a blaring phone alarm, and I’ve been able to stop doomscrolling at night since I can keep my phone out of reach. Highly recommend!" —darcybear
36. A handy BedShelfie for anyone sleeping in tight, end table-less quarters. This tray can easily clamp onto your bed frame and provide optimal space for drinks, books, devices, and any other bedtime essentials you want to have on hand!
Promising review: "I got the white wood shelfie... It is so cute. It's very easy to clamp to the bed frame and holds all your essentials perfectly level. I can tell that it is of high quality due to the thickness and smooth finish of the wood. I am very happy that I chose this one!" –OceanBlueDiana
Get it from Amazon for $44.99.
37. A set of bed bands that'll lock your fitted sheet into place because you're sick and tired of waking up in a tangled mess of bedding every morning.
Promising review: "I will never ever ever ever have to deal with stupid sheets again. These things are the best invention money can buy. They work, they are easy to use and the company stands by their product as they should! These things have saved us from many nights of frustration and I am so glad I decided to buy them!" –DMM
Get a set of four from Amazon for $12.99.
38. A super ~cool~ mini fridge to stash your skincare, drinks, midnight snacks, or all of the above.
This is also great for anyone looking to conveniently store breastmilk or baby formula! If you want to see some other styles, head over to our roundup of the best skincare fridges.
Promising review: “OBSESSED!!!! I like to have ice-cold water throughout the night (especially when sick) and let’s be real, who wants to get out of bed for it in the middle of the night?! I didn’t believe how cold it would really get! Not only that, it’s so quiet that I sometimes check to see if it’s still on! It almost looks like an accessory, that’s how stylish and non-bulky it is! MUST HAVE!!!” –Annie F.
Get it from Amazon for $48.99+ (available in six colors).