1. A vintage-inspired mini fridge equipped with a built-in speaker, so your getting ready routine can be full of chilled skincare and killer tunes (which is the real essential, TBH).
Promising review: "I LOVE this mini fridge so much! I use it as my skincare fridge and it's PERFECT!!! You can actually fit so much skincare inside. I cannot believe how affordable it is either. Worth every cent! The Bluetooth pairing is flawless and the sound and volume level is great!! I love being able to pair my phone and listen to my favorite late '90s/early 2000s music playlist while I do my skincare routines. It being pink is obviously an aesthetic that I LOVE! The only thing that I could complain about (if you can even call it a complaint), is that I wish there was a little pocket in the door, like I've seen on other mini fridge's, to hold my sheet masks. But, it's seriously not even a big deal at all. I'm able to lay them flat on the top shelf. All in all, it's a fantastic product, that I 10/10 highly recommend!!!" —Cassie J
Get it from Amazon for $39.10+ (available in four colors).
2. A portable Fria mini fridge featuring a clear window display so you can admire all your beloved products each time you walk by.
3. An adorable floral mini fridge that'll double as decor as it houses all of your lotions and potions in your bedroom, bathroom, or wherever else you get your skincare on.
Promising review: "I was on the fence with buying this because of the price, but I am so glad I did! I just love everything about this fridge from the floral pattern to the fact that’s it’s portable! It may be small compared to others, but I think it’s the perfect size to hold a few of your snacks or to keep beauty products in." —CamCamD
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $50 (originally $69; available in two patterns).
4. A Coca-Cola retro mini fridge pretty much guaranteed to have everyone asking where they can get the same one and if they can have a nice cold can of Coke!
5. A four-liter mini skincare fridge if you want to save some space (and $$$) but don't want to sacrifice ~quality~.
6. A compact Cooluli mini fridge with cooling *and* warming capabilities so you can keep your skincare chilled OR have a place to keep your neck wraps toasty.
7. An inexpensive mini fridge cleverly designed with an LED mirror door so you can apply all your chilled products right then and there instead of scrambling to find a well-lit mirror.
8. A roomy ten-liter FaceTory beauty fridge with removable shelving to give all your favorite products (especially the preservative-free ones) a ~cool safe space~ to live.
9. A retro mini fridge with a door that doubles as a dry erase board to write all your daily affirmations (or appointments) on.
10. A four-liter Stylpro x Asos beauty fridge capable of keeping your products at a consistently chilly 20 degrees below room temp.
11. An energy-efficient Tata Harper x Cooluli portable mini fridge that you might forget is even on because of how ultra-quiet it is.
12. A four-liter cooling *and* warming fridge to give your products a temp-controlled home that isn't right next to your groceries.
13. A 20-liter Cooluli mini fridge you could probably squeeze all your products in *and* be in total control of how cool or warm it is thanks to its customized temperature settings.
14. A compact four-liter portable mini fridge available in seven colors so you can ~perfectly match~ the rest of your bathroom decor.
15. A tiny portable fridge with both cooling and heating capabilities – plus, it has a built-in mirror on the door for perfecting your coolest and/or hottest looks!
16. A Cooluli mini beauty fridge that's so effortlessly chic and useful you'll wonder why it took you so long to finally get one. So what are you waiting for? Go get one!
17. A smart mini cooler you can pair it with the "Smart Life" app to control its temperature, lighting, on/off settings, and even to set expiration date reminders for your products. The ol' "I forgot about that salad dressing in the back of my fridge" phenomenon extends to skincare, too.
Promising review: "Perfect for my skincare and makeup. Way better than the standing ones because you don’t need to take out the products in the front if you need to get something from the back. The temperature is just perfect. The white one is really nice and neat with the rose gold trim. I’m super happy with this so far. I’ve had it for a while now and it’s perfect. No complaint." –Lashi
Get it from Amazon for $169.99+ (available in five colors).
18. A Bishe mini skincare fridge to stash 'n chill all of your cherished serums, toners, masks, sprays, rollers, and maybe even a couple of snacks. It's functionality will majorly upgrade your skincare situation, while it's adorable design will look cute wherever you decide to put it.
Bishe is a Latinx, woman-owned small business based in Denver, Colorado. They make chic, portable, and accessible beauty fridges as an ode to the importance of self care.
Here's what BuzzFeed writer Ali Faccenda has to say about her Bishe fridge:
"I have ALWAYS wanted a skincare fridge for the longest time and truly could never pull the trigger on one because they were either TOO clunky, didn't fit my room decor, and were too noisy. Well folks, if you've also been wanting one for your plethora of skincare needs, then this IS THE FRIDGE FOR YOU. I can't say enough good things about this fridge. It's absolutely silent, holds everything I use on a regular basis, and also has additional storage pieces you can maneuver for compartmentalizing everything. I love this soooo much and it's also easily movable with the chic top handle."