We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A couch clip-on table for that side where there's zero space to squeeze in a side table for your beverages and the remote.
2. A hanging boot organizer because you spent New Year's Day watching Tidying Up and just want to ride this wave of inspiration like the rest of us before we all get lazy again in February.
3. A cool-touch tea kettle you can operate with one hand that'll help cut down on the precious time between that musical whistle and your cuppa.
4. A shower curtain liner with storage pockets and double-hook curtain hooks for a streamlined bathing experience (and shower curtain cleaning experience, yo).
5. An infuser pitcher that's dishwasher-safe and will fit in most fridge doors so you can have cucumber water at the ready.
6. Fishing rod organizers for your garage door because you can never seem to keep them in one place out of harm. (It sounds like a weird idea, but it totally works!)
7. A scratch-off world map that'll be a pretty reminder of your past travels and *why* you're staying inside not spending money — your future travels!
8. A temperature-regulating comforter to wick sweat and keep you at the desired temp so you don't wake up in the middle of the night to find you've thrown your bedding across the room in a fit of hot desperation.
9. Smart plugs to pair with Alexa, Google home, and IFTTT so you can finally dip your toe in the home automation pool you've been flirting with awhile now.
10. An Instant Pot 7-in-1 multicooker you'll be so sad you were sleeping on this whole time once you realize that this could be the biggest lazy-enabler in your kitchen. And that's a good thing! (Yes, I believe even Martha uses one secretly.)
11. A baby gate to finally keep the dogs out of the kitchen while you're cooking. Or from stealing cat food. Or from scaring visitors. It's quite the problem-solver!
12. A Fire TV Stick with Alexa voice remote so you can catch up on your stories from the couch without lifting a dang finger — JUST as nature intended.
13. A memory-foam pillow to make your couch or fave chair feel *so* much comfier (yes, it's possible!) during your next binge-watching session.
14. An unassuming wall-mounted broom organizer that'll become your cleaning station with five spots for long-handed tools and six hooks to help corral product bottles.
15. A really good steam mop — it can help kill up to 99.9% of germs on household surfaces like wood, tile, marble, and linoleum. So that *should* cover a good amount for ya'.
16. A luxe-looking futon no one will realize is a futon, unlike that metal monster you've been using as extra seating in the TV room. Blech.
17. An ottoman sofa bed — it'll provide some ample seating in a small footprint during the day and an *actual* bed for guests at night.
18. Or a v good air mattress so you'll have something squishy to sleep on (instead of the couch or floor) when your in-laws visit for a week at a time.
19. An exterior trash can holder in case you're tired of 1) carting your patio trash back inside or 2) staring at an ugly trash can that does anything but look nice with your patio dining set.
20. A handsome Nic Cage sequin pillow cover because you *know* you've wanted it awhile. Just go ahead. Add to cart.
21. A gorgeous ramen print ready to reside on that awkwardly blank wall in your kitchen and remind you of the wonderful dinner possibilities.
22. A candle that smells like home because even though you were relieved to say bye to your fam after the holidays, you're already sorta homesick again.
23. A tea bag organizer so you can finally reclaim your cabinet space from the miscellaneous tea boxes you forget you had until you need that ONE spice that also lives in the same cabinet.
24. A gel-infused mattress topper that'll help keep hot sleepers cool as a cucumber without sacrificing the cushy embrace of memory foam.
25. A professionally framed gallery wall because your attempts to put up your wedding photography haven't quite panned out and you just celebrated your fifth anniversary.
26. A foot massager you'll start using on the reg while you park on the couch and catch up on your stories after a long hard day sending tons of emails.
27. Some really good bath towels because it's way more affordable to invest in these and feel like you're getting the spa treatment than actually paying to go to a spa.
28. A phone soap sanitizer (and charger!) to park on your beside table so when you dock your fave gadget for the night it can wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day too.
29. An air fryer because you can no longer actively avoid the recipes on Pinterest and would love a reason to feel, like, 2% better about eating a batch of onion rings for dinner. Again.
30. A Dyson stick vacuum that'll be so effective you may even *want* to clean. No guarantees here, but I have a feeling.
31. A humidifier that may seriously help your stuffy nasal passages and dry winter skin woes.
32. And a bidet attachment for your toilet because you could cut down on your toilet paper usage AND — not to be gross — but your butt does a lot for you. This is an easy way to treat it!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.