2. Found an otherwise boring tea set? Spray paint the handles.
6. Stack a collection of old suitcases to create a makeshift nightstand.
7. Give an old tray a coat of metallic spray paint and use it to hold your jewelry.
12. Plant moss and succulents in old trophies.
20. There will always be an overabundance of grandpa sweaters at the thrift store, so why not cover one in metallic polka dots?
Everyone will wonder if you got your sweater at Madewell.
Instead of paint, use vinyl with fusible interfacing for a more store-bought look.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.