4. And Rashida Jones werks her thick black frames without looking too hipstery.
It’s like they added a Lo-Fi filter TO THEIR FACES.
5. Anderson Cooper loves how he looks in glasses so much, he made this his Twitter photo.
He doubled up his handsomeness with glasses AND an Insta-filter. Whoa.
6. Glasses also have practical applications.
“GUYS. DID YOU KNOW TREES HAVE LEAVES.”
11. See? Lebron James gets the appeal of glasses.
Those frames don’t even have a grade, what are you doing Lebron. Oh that’s right, looking MEGA-DAPPER.
12. Even goddesses like Hillary Clinton rock bifocals.
Better vision means better texts.
13. Meryl Streep’s glasses make a statement.
“I am 64 and FABULOUS.”
17. You might even get an endorsement deal out of it, like Eva Mendes.
Here she is smizing it up for Vogue Eyewear.
18. Make your glasses so iconic that no photos will exist of you without them, like Ira Glass.
This means Ira is sexy all hours of the day.
19. In case you need more proof, HERE’S A CORGI WEARING GLASSES.
This corgi knows it looks good.