2. He says things like this:
10. He hangs out with cool people, like Joss Whedon.
12. And Tom Hanks.
15. He majored in semiotics (at Brown), which is a field full of pure badasses.
19. He hates public radio pledge drives just as much as you do.
“The pledge drive has everything going against it as broadcasting. It’s repetitive. It’s ad-libbed by people who can’t ad-lib. It’s about asking for money, which is something nobody wants to hear, even from their own relatives. From the moment you open your mouth, people know where you’re going with it. As broadcasting, it’s the biggest challenge, and it’s the hardest thing to make interesting, because it can’t be made interesting.”
20. He makes animal balloons but he’s not a creepy clown. No, he’s not.
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.