1. 21 Awesome Vintage Photos Of Celebrities Eating
Yes, that is Elton John having a charming bucolic lunch with his cat.
2. 43 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist
This was glorious, and I related to way more of these than appropriate.
3. 27 Reasons Why Nothing Matters
This combines two of my favorite things: outer space and feeling insignificant.
4. 51 Reasons Why Commuting To Work Sucks
Who HASN’T tried to sit next to this guy?
5. 35 Untapped Fashion Trends From Forgotten Decades
Because S&M for children.
6. The Best Of The Internet’s Reaction To The Botched “Ecce Homo” Painting
This is definitely why I majored in Art History.
7. The 25 Funniest YouTube Comments Of The Year
There’s a bright side to Youtube comments after all!
8. Macaulay Culkin Is Now An Artist, Paints Cast Of “Seinfeld” In The Nude
Oh Macaulay. More of his bizarre paintings can be seen here.
10. This Grandma And Her Cat Are The Cutest Best Friends Ever
The most beautiful cat, and the most beautiful friendship.
11. A Vending Machine For Everyone
Because PIZZA. IMMEDIATE PIZZA.
12. A Typical Day For A High Schooler In 2005
I used a Razr until 2011 and still can’t bear to delete my old Myspace because I’m in a British anarcho punk band’s Top 8. This post hit way too close to home.
14. Quiz: Christina Aguilera or Juggalette?
The most important quiz of distinctions.
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›