1. For people who want the whole Tokyo experience.
5. For people who want pizza vending-machine fast without the vending-machine taste.
7. For people who totally forgot about their nephew’s birthday party that’s happening in a half-hour.
8. For people who need to realize their lifelong dream of starting a band right now.
Here Are The Top Stories
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.