32 Quick Fixes For All The Small Annoyances In Your Life
"BEGONE" — all these things to your 1,345,642 small inconveniences.
We Got BTS To Take Our "Which Member Of BTS Are You?" Quiz
Now's your chance to play along with the band and find out which member ~you're~ most similar to...
Trump's Beloved Rust Belt States Look Grim For Republican Governors
Iowa, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Pennsylvania are nowhere near as promising for Republicans as they seemed in 2016.
This Artist Has Reimagined Classic Cartoons With Black Characters And It's Everything
These cartoons need to be made ASAP.
The Former USA Gymnastics President Was Arrested For Allegedly Tampering With Evidence In The Larry Nassar Investigation
The indictment alleges that Steve Penny ordered the removal of documents related to the activities of the former team doctor and convicted serial child molester.
23 Of The Most Impressive Tiny Details In Movies That'll Blow Your Mind
Details from Disney to Marvel to a decade old Adam Sandler flick.
A Group Of Black Senior Citizens Was Told To Get Off A Bus That Was Taking Them To Vote
"Voter suppression is real, y'all, and it happened to us today in Louisville, Georgia, in Jefferson County."
Twitter Won’t Suspend Louis Farrakhan For His Tweet Comparing Jews To Insects
The company had previously removed Farrakhan’s special verified status after a previous anti-Semitic tweet.
27 Hilarious Tweets And Tumblr Posts About "The Haunting Of Hill House"
"30% of watching The Haunting of Hill House is spent actually watching. The other 70% is rewinding to spot ghosts in the backgrounds of shots."
Flight Attendants Are Sharing Their Darkest Secrets And It's Honestly Kinda Shocking
"Don't drink the coffee."
Trump Is Planning A New Rule To Let Federal Contractors Fire Employees For Religious Reasons
Previous presidents have banned discrimination and allowed a very narrow exemption for religious reasons. Now President Donald Trump is planning to expand that loophole.
A Taliban Attack Has Killed Key Afghan Leaders And Narrowly Missed A Top US General
Three others were wounded in the crossfire of a deadly Taliban attack that killed a powerful US-backed Afghan security official.
You Can Read Every Issue Of BuzzFeed Reader’s Newsletter Here
Find out what your fave authors have been reading, catch up on the great essays and features we've published, and get some awesome life advice from BuzzFeed Reader's editors.
Ariana Grande Just Made Her First Comment After "Breakup" With Pete Davidson
"It's very sad and we're all trying very hard to keep going."
People Are Sharing Obvious Things That They Only Just Learned And, TBH, It's Hilarious
"I thought 'money laundering' meant physically washing the money and hanging it out to dry."
No, Pete Davidson Didn't Send Intimate Pictures With Ariana Grande To Mac Miller
A source told BuzzFeed that the incident was simply untrue.
I'm Dead At Hailey Baldwin Accidentally Revealing That Justin Bieber Doesn't Think Kendall Jenner Is Cool
Celebs doing lie detectors are hilarious.
What Movie Have You Seen As A Child But Rewatched As An Adult To Understand Better?
With age comes wisdom, right?
Apple Is Holding Its Fall iPad Event In Brooklyn
It’s the first time the world’s most valuable company has held a big product announcement in the Big Apple.