1. Goldie Hawn contemplating a hamburger.
The cutest. At a restaurant in Washington, DC, 1964.
2. Marilyn Monroe ignoring her dessert.
At a banquet table during a Photoplay Gold Medal Awards dinner, 1953.
3. Sally Field eating watermelon on a surfboard.
For the television series ‘Gidget,’ 1965.
4. Elton John dining al fresco with his cat.
This is really, really great. At Caribou Ranch, Colorado,1974.
5. Andy Warhol starting the day with cereal.
With his mother Julia, 1964. Awwww.
6. Joan Crawford carving a turkey.
A little skeptical of her technique. For a publicity shot,1930.
7. Marlene Dietrich eating lunch.
At the Paramount commisary, 1938.
8. The Rolling Stones having dinner.
At the Savoy Hotel in London on September 11th, 1964.
9. Mia Farrow getting a grip on her ice cream cone.
10. Frank Sinatra putting moves on a doughnut.
In his trailer during a break in filming, circa 1950.
11. Frank Sinatra & Mia Farrow cutting the cake.
Whoa, remember when they were married!? Las Vegas, 1966.
12. Sophia Loren cooking.
This lady knew what was up when it came to pasta. 1965.
13. Elizabeth Taylor eating a hamburger on a fence.
So glam. Circa 1949.
14. Judy Garland frying chicken.
Everything about this is ADORABLE. Circa 1955.
15. Debbie Reynolds enjoying an ice cream sundae.
Don’t let them shame you, Debbie. Circa 1965.
16. Elvis Presley eating a sandwich.
Can only imagine that it was PB&B, right? Memphis, Tennessee, 1958.
17. Joanne Woodward eating someth…sorry, too distracted by Paul Newman’s face.
18. Vincent Price murdering a piece of meat.
At Thames TV studios in London, 1970.
19. Audrey Hepburn & Gary Cooper sharing a picnic.
On the Paris set of the film ‘Love in the Afternoon’, 1956.
20. George Harrison having breakfast.
Hang on to that one, girl. Stockholm airport, 1963.
21. Marlon Brando having fun with an apple.
Literally the only one man in the world who could look this hot while showing you a mouthful of partially chewed fruit. During a break on the set of ‘A Streetcar Named Desire,’ 1951.
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›