2. First things first. Check MySpace. You got a new friend request!
4. Maybe you’ll wear a Polo with a popped collar today.
6. And you need to get your money’s worth out of these $150 pre-ripped jeans.
8. Pop your favorite mix into the CD player and let’s get to school!
10. The warning bell rings. Better get to math. Steer clear of the goths on your way.
11. You’re bored in class so you play games on your calculator. Sure wish your phone had cool games on it too.
12. In English, you learn that poems don’t necessarily have to rhyme, which is interesting.
13. Your teacher also wants you to read more. But if it isn’t Harry Potter, you don’t care.
14. Your science teacher who tried to be cool does a biology version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
15. You win and get a Live Strong bracelet as a prize.
16. After that is lunch. You and your friends make Mean Girl jokes the whole time.
18. The rest of the school day flies by and before you know it, you’re at home in front of the TV watching TRL.
Paul Hawthorne / Getty
19. When that’s over, you watch Strong Bad and go to chat rooms. A/S/L?
23. Then you remember there’s a dance tonight! And they play “Yeah!” That’s totally your jam.
24. When it’s time to slow things down, you dance with your crush as Enrique Iglesias’ “Hero” plays.
25. One of the teacher chaperones tells you you’re dancing too close.
26. Whatever. The dance is almost over. You take some great pics…
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›
- Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›
- Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›