1. A cute lil' octopus-shaped blackhead remover to gently scrub away excess sebum and exfoliate your pores. It'll help remove blackheads, whiteheads, and whatever else is trapped in your clogged pores.
Promising review: "I tried this after reading all to positive comments in reviews. It really works. I am 48 years old and have large pores, especially on my nose and cheeks. I take a steamy shower, wash face, massage the octopus on target areas. Upon arrival, I did it every day for three days, whole face, which was too much but I was so excited with the results. It clears blackheads and I still can't believe it works. My skin was a bit sensitive like after a microderm treatment but only for a day or so after that rigorous cleaning. Now, I just touch up areas once a week or so. It leaves your skin super soft and it smells good too. Plus, it is so cute and easy to find in my drawer of makeup! My new little friend!" —Bobbie
Get it from Amazon for $12.50.
2. A self-watering, self-aerating high-drainage planter so even if you confuse whether irises or succulents need more water, you're still in the clear.
3. An eight-second, lamellar rinse-out treatment from L'Oreal for shinier, healthier, and silkier hair in, well, eight seconds.
4. Glisten garbage disposal cleaner — it'll foam up and scrub your disposal, leaving a fresh scent behind instead of icky drain pipe odors.
5. A pair of comfy blue light–blocking glasses designed to help reduce eye strain, fatigue, and headaches. Because if we're not gonna stop staring at screens, we might as well feel like professional hackers on an Ocean's Eleven-type mission.
6. A concentrated allergen spray will help reduce the presence of airborne and surface allergens from pets, mites, and more. Because no one should feel like they're allergic to their own home.
7. A wine wand designed to help remove histamines and sulfites, which may reduce those pesky post-Malbec headaches.
8. A nail polish holder because giving yourself a manicure shouldn't make you feel like a kindergartener accidentally coloring outside of the lines. Just pop this on two of your fingers, and you'll have sturdy and dependable access to your nail polish.
9. An ergonomically designed scalp massager that'll help soothe psoriasis, ease itchiness, and provide soothing sensations during your shower.
10. A grooming rake with rotating metal teeth to get all your fur baby's excess hair, which means it won't end up on your couch, carpet, and clothes.
11. A pack of two ready-to-use fruit fly traps for luring and killing the fruit flies trying to take over your home. And each trap lasts for up to 45 days!
12. A hair thinner and cutter so you can shape your hair in between salon visits...or when you're bored and have fallen into an asymmetrical-bob-based YouTube hole.
14. A nontoxic pet urine stain removing spray to help you finally and fully reclaim your home from years-old dark spots on your couch, and the scent of cat pee emanating from your rug.
Rocco & Roxie is a family-run small business making everything you and your pet need to live a clean and fun life. From treats to toys, they've got what you need!
Promising review: "My daughter has a cat, one of those old cranky cats that stares deep into your soul. This cat has always hated me. He proved this all the more when I finally bought new furniture! How exciting right? It was, until Mr. Kitty decided to pee all over the cushion I sit on! It smelled so bad. I sprayed the area generously and left it sit there for the afternoon. In the evening I put towels over the wet area to absorb the excess. I woke up this morning and seriously could not believe my nose! It doesn’t smell like cat pee at all. Like not even a little." —Mamabear
Get it from Rocco & Roxie on Amazon for $19.97.
15. A CeraVe body wash with salicylic acid and ceramides that'll help you deal with any "chicken skin" flare-ups. This will exfoliate your skin and leave it feeling moisturized!
Promising review: "I have been fighting bumps on the back of my upper arms for years and my dermatologist recommended this body wash and the lotion. She said that many of her patients have had a positive result with this combo instead of using a pricey prescription medication, and I couldn't believe how fast the bumps went away! I am so extremely happy that something I have been fighting for years is gone!" —Becky
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
16. A sugar-softening brown bear because your banana bread recipe calls for 3/4 cups, not one to two brick-hard lumps. Just soak this in water for 20 minutes and place it in with your brown sugar!
17. Slide-proof corkscrew hairpins for a hold that'll last all day long!
18. A powerful shower-cleaning spray that doesn't require any scrubbing! Just spray your shower at night and rinse it clean the next day. No more soap scum, grime, oils, mold, or mildew stains for you.
19. A bottle of Poo-Pourri toilet spray so when you go to do your business, it stays *your* business. Just spray a few times into the bowl before you go, and leave the bathroom smelling like a spa since Poo-Pourri is actually made of essential oils!
20. A multi-use concealer from Maybelline will help you create a flawless canvas for all the bold looks you've been dying to experiment with. Dark circles? We don't know her.
21. Ready-to-eat vegan beans perfectly seasoned and made with avocado oil for your enjoyment. No cooking or refrigeration necessary. Food we don't have to cook? Yeah, I'm in.
22. A pet hair remover so good you might not recognize your couch after just one use! And because it doesn't use disposable adhesive strips, you can use this thing over and over and over and over and...
23. A small reusable ball with a sticky insert that'll keep dirt and crumbs from littering the bottom of your purse. When the ball gets too full, just remove and rinse the insert and you're good to go!
Promising review: "This has to be one of the most amazing things I've ever purchased! I can't believe how easily it grabs all the debris that finds its way to the bottom of your bag." —QueenofGnomes
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in two colors).