Response to What’s The Craziest Way You’ve Broken A Bone?:
I had the worst cold two years ago. I thought I was getting better, but I had a cough that just wouldn’t go away. One night while j was laying in bed trying to breathe I ended up with the worst coughing attack yet. When it finally subsided, my chest hurt more than it ever had. Next day I was getting worried that it hurt so much, so I went to the doctor. Long story short, I coughed so hard I broke a rib.
As someone who gets keloids, this was awesome to see someone mention it! I’ve had to explain it, embarrassed, so many times.
Bored to tears, and I love suspense, not gore. Left so many questions. What happened to the twins?
Response to What TV Show Helped You During Your Depression?:
Criminal Minds. It gave me something to think about and concentrate on.
I have the easiest name ever - Sarah - and I get people asking how to spell it all the time. “It’s Sarah with a H.” Shara, Sarha, Sahra, Sahara - I’ve seen them all. I’ve learned just to say “Sarah with a H at the end.”
Response to 29 Breathtaking Tattoos Inspired By Books:
I have “We believe in ordinary acts of bravery” from Divergent on my ribs. First tat, and it is not small. Ouch. Totally worth it.
- sarahelizabethb5 "The 21 Most Uncomfortable Things To H..."
- sarahelizabethb5 "58 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind In ..."
Response to 17 Easy Ways To Be Insanely Productive:
Presented By A&E: Bates Motel - Season premiere on March 3rd at 9/8c
- sarahelizabethb5 "Definitive Proof Prince Eric Was Gay"
- sarahelizabethb5 "19 Everyday Situations That Are Impos..."
- sarahelizabethb5 "25 Things Mormon Bros Love"
- sarahelizabethb5 "10 Situations Only Mormons Would Unde..."