We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us about their favorite purchases that have saved them money. Here are the economic results:
1. These reusable Norwex microfiber cloths that will cut your cleaning costs.
2. A SodaStream to replace your LaCroix addiction.
3. A set of wool dryer balls to replace dryer sheets and make your laundry extra fluffy.
5. A bread machine so making delicious homemade loaves can be so much easier (and cheaper than buying bread all the time).
6. A menstrual cup set that will have you waving goodbye to tampons and pads.
7. This cute on-the-go water bottle with a built-in filter.
8. A French press that will cut down on your cold-brew bills.
9. A set of four reusable bento boxes that will encourage you to actually make your lunch.
10. This family-sized Brita dispenser (which can hold 18 cups!!!) so you can skip all those bottled water purchases.
11. This set of produce containers that will keep your valuable fruits and veggies fresher for longer.
12. A food saver that will quickly make freezer burn a thing of the past.
13. A drying rack that'll save money on your electric bill and help your clothes last longer.
14. This 16-piece sewing kit that will keep you out of the tailor's.
15. A slow cooker that'll make buying (and cooking!) in bulk more logical.
16. This pack of five reusable grocery bags that will save you a lot of cents (while saving the environment).
17. A best-selling book that will teach you how to budget, pay off debt, and save money.
18. A water bulb that'll keep your plants alive by watering them over time.
19. A pack of refillable K-Cups so you can use your favourite ground coffee in your Keurig machine (and create less waste).
21. And finally, a Kindle that will save you money and shelf space.
You looking at your bank account and realizing how much $$$ you've actually saved:
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.