48 Products With Before-And-After Photos So Amazing You'll Be Tempted To Frame Them For Your Walls
Love a story (a product) with a happy ending (after photos).
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
2. And while you're at it, you'll want to add this pack of washing machine cleaning tablets to your cart as well!
3. A natural tub and tile cleaner to help dissolve soap scum, hard water stains, and mineral deposits from your shower/bath floors and walls with minimal effort required on your end. Plus, it's non-toxic, free of synthetic fragrances, and smells like eucalyptus.
4. A mascara that'll give you lashes so dramatic, no one will believe you when you tell them you bought it for less than $5 on Amazon.
5. A wood polish and conditioner for bringing your precious wooden furniture back to factory condition. Did you just get your house redone by an HGTV crew, or are you just super good at picking out cleaning products?
6. A pumice cleaning stone to scratch away at those — TBH, pretty repulsive — toilet stains without leaving horrid scratch marks in the bowl.
7. A carpet spot remover spray that'll clean stains so fast and easy, Stanley Steemer is going to start plugging YOUR phone number in their catchy jingles.
8. A watermark remover cloth to get rid of those annoying ringlet stains on your furniture — you warned your family to use a coaster but, of course, they didn't listen!
9. Water bottle cleaning tablets that'll get your beloved drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. I, for one, don't feel like taking a brush and soap and scrubbing away, and I'm going to make a fair assumption that you don't want to either.
11. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
12. Houseplant insect traps that will be easy peasy to pop into the soil of your houseplants. They work like magnets to catch little buggers who dare to mess with your plant babies.
13. A cooktop cleaning kit because look: You're using the thing to make your meals, so naturally it's going to get dirty. Sometimes things fall out of the pot, sometimes things splatter from the pan, and sometimes burns happen because you're too busy dancing to the Jonas Brothers and forgot about your pasta... not speaking from personal experience here!
14. A rust stain remover spray that'll be no match on even the toughest of rust stains. Sorry rust, you will be missed — NOT.
15. A jewelry cleaning pen so you can give your precious gems a quick swipe of a pen to get them looking brand-new.
16. A stain and odor remover that'll be no match for messes and unpleasant smells left behind by fur babies. An immaculately clean carpet AND a wonderful snuggle buddy? Yes, you can have both!
17. A power scrubbing cleaning kit you can attach to your drill and get to work in making your living space look brand freakin' new.
18. A suede brush cleaner that'll stop you from having to spend your money on bringing your dirty suede shoes to get repaired, or worse... REPLACED.
19. A FlexiSnake so you can unclog your hair-filled drain by simply ~snaking~ this tool down there, letting it grab the hair, pulling it back up, and deciding whether you should be marveled at its abilities or gag.
20. Or a TubShroom that'll collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so it doesn't go down the drain and clog it in the first place.
21. A carpet cleaning solution for those whose home deserves a million-dollar-looking floor... for under $20 that is.
22. A rain glass treatment that'll repel rain water, so you can drive in storms with peace of mind that you can actually see the road ahead clearly.
24. A pet hair roller because everything about our little fluffy friends is absolutely perfect except for the fact that their fur and hair gets on everything we own. But we still love them, right?
25. Bar Keepers Friend soft cleanser to help you get a bunch of surfaces and objects in your home looking as good, if not better, than the day you purchased them.
26. And of course a pack of Bar Keepers Friend Classic Cleanser and Polish. This amazing stuff should be a cleaning staple in every home because there isn't anything it can't handle.
27. A foot file to leave your feet feeling even smoother than your pedicurist could make them feel — minus the tickle attack from the pumice stone.
28. A box of OxiClean versatile stain remover – it'll become your go-to in the stain-fighting department. No matter what the stain is, or where it happened, there is nothing this stuff isn't prepared to battle.
29. A makeup brush cleansing shampoo to clean those things you use to apply cosmetics to your precious FACE. Because makeup build-up is yucky, and we don't want you to have spend money on new brushes and sponges!
30. A pet hair-eraser vacuum so you can take care of what is the only slightly negative thing about having a furry animal in your house — the HAIR. Everything else is great, though. We stan pets; go adopt a pet.
32. A vent cleaning system that'll remove lint from dryers, vacuums, AC vents and more, because you and I both know your poor appliances just won't function the same when their clogged up with yuckiness.
33. A grooming brush to make the task of removing tangled, dead hair off your fluffy friend super quick and easy, and a heck of a lot cheaper than constant visits to get them groomed.
34. Crest 3D Whitestrips for a treatment promising removal of up to 14 years of natural teeth stains (AKA yummy stuff like coffee and wine).
35. A pet ear cleanser for a painless and easy way to treat your fluffer's dirty ears so they 1) don't suffer from infections down the line, and 2) can REALLY hear all the compliments you want to give them.
36. A selfie ring light to provide studio-quality lighting to all of your photos — because it's 2020 and it's ALL about getting the best picture possible for your grid, ya feel?
37. Clinique Acne Solutions BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40 for giving you full-face protection, and not only helping to cover-up blemishes, but prevent new ones from popping up!
38. A clear, bitter nail polish to help you curb your biting habit — one taste of this stuff is gonna have you quickly realizing your chompers are better used for food or gum than for nails.
39. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay for a thorough, deep-cleaning facial to get rid of the yucky stuff hiding far down in your pores.
40. A food storage container set to preserve the shelf life of your produce and leftovers — they're made for eating, not throwing in the garbage.
42. A natural stain remover to keep you and your family's life clean as can be with a product you can feel good about anyone using, and not worry about the kiddos accidentally getting a hold of.
43. A MakeUp Eraser — a microfiber cloth you just need to run under a little water in order to make taking off your makeup, well, literally like erasing it.
44. Glossier Solution, an exfoliating acid to help reduce skin redness, blemishes, and acne, and give you a smoother, softer, and brighter complexion.
45. Boot shapers for keeping your boots standing up straight. When the tall ones do that thing where they wilt away? Ugh, there's just something SO frustrating about it. Like, stand up, fix your posture, PLEASE.
46. A cable protector to save your ripped-up cords, because the last thing you feel like doing is changing into something other than pajamas just so you can leave the house and buy a new cable.
47. A wine stain remover so you can sit back, relax, and ENJOY your red wine without having any fear whatsoever about what might happen if a spill occurs.
48. Debrox earwax removal drops that may not technically give you "before and after" photos — unless you can finagle a camera into your ears — but just look at the wax in the photo below. All of THAT. That'll make you sigh with relief FOR SURE.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.