32 Products That Seem Like They Were Specifically Invented For Busy People
We can't get more hours in the day, so these products will have to suffice.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
2. Dishwasher cleaning tablets that'll do the job of cleaning your dishwasher FOR YOU. Just pop a tablet into the machine, run a cycle, and voila!
3. And on that same note, you may also wanna get washing machine cleaning tablets that do the same thing the tablets above do, except for your washing machine, of course!
4. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your beloved drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. I, for one, don't feel like taking a brush and soap and scrubbing away, and I'm going to make a fair assumption that you don't want to either.
5. An all-natural dry shampoo that's scented with lavender oil, so we won't tell anyone it's been days upon days since you last washed your hair, if you don't. Deal?
6. A Dash Rapid Egg Cooker to make whipping up your favorite eggs so quick and easy, you'll forget about the days you once had to spend standing over the stovetop waiting and waiting and waiting for your eggs to cook.
7. A blow dry accelerator spray that'll ACTUALLY help reduce drying time. Who wants to have to sit around and wait for their hair to dry just so they can continue styling it? Not me! Who wants to have to sit around and wait for their hair to dry just so they can walk outside the house without their mother telling them the old folklore that they'll get sick with a wet head? Again, NOT ME!
8. Divider sticky notes to make the task of writing down important lessons and assignments in class or work simple for even the messiest of note-takers and busiest of students.
9. A temperature-controlled mug for brewing coffee/boiling tea on-the-go, AND also keeping your hot drinks at your desired temperature alllllll day long so you don't have to waste time re-heating!
10. Lifting pads you can just press down into rug stains — ya know, things from pets, spilled drinks, blood, dirt, and more — keep it there for up to 24 hours, and say adios stains!
11. An essential oil migraine stick to help stop migraines on the path to destruction. Being a busy person sometimes means being more prone to migraines, but us busy people know, we simply don't have enough hours in the day to let migraines interfere with our schedules.
12. An iRobot Roomba so you can delegate vacuuming your own floors to the robot while crossing other, more important things, off of your to-do list.
13. Blackhead removal strips you apply to your face once a week, let sit for about 10 minutes or so, and peel off. Then you can bask in some yucky satisfaction.
14. A non-stick sectioned skillet for making all the different components of your meal in one convenient place, all on the same stove burner. My apologies to all of your other pans now feeling left out and under appreciated.
15. Teeth-whitening pens to help brighten up your teeth in a matter of minutes. It's recommended to avoid eating or drinking 30 minutes after, but other than that, you can go on living your busy life as soon as you're done using the pen.
16. A ginger sugar overnight lip mask – it'll have you going to bed with chapped lips and waking up in the morning with them feeling softer than ever.
17. A winged eyeliner stamp so you don't have to waste time during your makeup routine trying to nail the perfect cat eye. Just stamp it on and go, go, gooooo!
18. A vegetable chopper for those who wanna cook homemade meals, but are so daunted by the thought of having to spend time chopping and prepping their ingredients, so they're ordering Seamless for the fourth night in a row.
19. A snow/ice windshield cover to cut-back on time you personally have to spend in the freezing cold, de-frosting and scraping your front window.
20. A quick-dry top coat, because let's be real people, the absolute WORST part of getting your nails done/doing your own nails is shaving time off your precious day to wait for them to DRY. On average, reviewers claim this stuff helped get their nails dry in 10 minutes!!!
21. Boot wipes to simply wipe away dirt and salt stains from your shoes to cut back on time you'd spend getting into your car, driving to the shoemaker, waiting DAYS for them to be ready, then having to make another trip back to the shoemaker to pick them up. No, thank you!
22. An Instant Pot that just might become your new go-to kitchen gadget — this thing is a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, warmer, and sauté-r all in one, so it's here to make your hectic life feel a lot less hectic.
23. A Makeup Eraser for anyone who knows taking off makeup at the end of the day is the least fun part of the day. Just wet with water and wipe — it's that easy!
24. A pill keeper that'll make managing your pills easier than constantly having to set alarms on your phone. Just separate them by day and times of day, and carry your portable pill plate around.
25. A TubShroom to collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so you don't have to worry about your drains getting clogged up and creating more work for yourself
26. A watermelon sleep mask that'll moisturize, smooth, and even your skin tone all while you're asleep! If only I could find a way to get my laundry done in my sleep. 🤔
28. A jewelry cleaning machine that'll make your possessions look like they're worth a million bucks all over again, just like they deserve. No trips to the jeweler needed.
29. A makeup remover pen for those mornings when smudges are just bound to happen, but you don't wanna deal with taking out your ACTUAL makeup remover and maneuvering it around that tiny little mistake.
30. Hem bonding strips that'll help bond clothing fabric so fast and quick, without any need for sewing or ironing. We're just here to make your life easier!
32. And while we're on the subject of cars, you might as well MAXIMIZE the time spent in your car getting from place to place with a car dip clip that'll hold your sauces, so you can eat your nugs and fries with your fave condiments while driving comfortably and safely.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.