36 Products That’ll Help You Feel Pampered, Even On A Tight Budget
Everything in this post is under $20.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A ginger sugar overnight lip mask – it'll have you going to bed with chapped lips and waking up in the morning with them feeling softer than ever.
2. The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% for a product that may just become your new favorite. (I, an acne-prone person, swear by my Niacinamide serum, but hey, that's just me). All you need are a few drops a day to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and congestion.
3. An argan oil hair mask you can use about once a week to prevent things like heat from styling tools and coloring from making your hair look damaged or too dry.
4. O'Keefe's Working Hands Cream to make dry, cracked hands feel as if they were just treated to a five-star manicure, without having to book a nail appointment.
6. Schick Silk touch-up tools you can use for painless, precise eyebrow shaping, cleaning up peach fuzz hairs on your face, and even use to clear away dead skin. These little guys go a long way.
7. Radha Rosehip Oil for an all-natural solution to an array of skin care conditions like moisturizing dry skin, reducing the appearance of acne scars and wrinkles, and even assisting in a healthy growth of hair and nails!
8. Silicone face mask brushes to make applying your favorite masks super easy, and a lot less messy (re: not getting your hands all dirty). Plus, reviewers boast about how simple these babies are to clean.
9. A whipped shower icing that comes in a variety of yummy scents that'll leave your body feeling clean and moisturized after you shower.
10. An airspun translucent face powder with a lightweight feel that provides long-lasting coverage, and works equally well as a foundation AND a makeup setting powder. Not to mention, it's under $10 and has 7.4K five-star reviews. Pretty freaking awesome.
11. A nail and cuticle care solution for making your nails look fresh and healthy — just apply a coat and let it wow you!
12. Acure Brightening Facial Scrub that'll help brighten complexion, get rid of unwanted dirt and oil, and nourish the skin. Plus, it's vegan!
13. A winged eyeliner stamp so you don't have to waste time during your makeup routine trying to nail the perfect cat eye. Just stamp it on!
14. A conditioning face wash with a cult following and for good reason — it's nice and gentle on ultra-sensitive skin, but contains the same cleaning agents found in contact lens solution so it's powerful in its abilities.
15. A Cetaphil clay mask that like other Cetaphil products is super gentle and great for those with ultra-sensitive skin — which is not usually the case for many clay masks on the market. My fellow bearers of sensitive skin — let's rejoice.
16. Silicone facial cleansers for exfoliating your skin with a cleanser of your choice — these are gonna become your fave things ever.
17. An acne drying treatment to simply apply to pimples, and then just sit back, relax, and let it work its magic!
18. A primer that boasts being especially great for those with large pores. It provides even coverage and contains ingredients like green tea extract to help energize and protect skin, as well as soluble collagen to help even moisture levels and elasticity.
19. A pair of gel heel sleeves – just slip them on and let them work their magic by helping to heal cracked, painful heels. HEAL THOSE HEELS!
20. A scalp shampoo brush that not only aids in giving you a deeper clean when shampooing your hair, but relaxes your scalp which ends up helping to reduce stress.
21. LilyAna Naturals Retinol Cream for those in the market for a moisturizer that's gentle on sensitive skin. It helps alleviate dry skin and can also help with hormonal acne thanks to a blend of ingredients like hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, green tea, shea butter, and jojoba oil.
22. Orly nail polish — a polish I recently tried and now absolutely LOVE. It goes on smoother than any other polish I've tried, and made my nails look like I just left the salon. Plus, the November Fog shade below is the perfect fall color!
24. A bottle of dandruff shampoo, because there's no reason you should have to deal with a flaky scalp.
25. An overnight facial peel you simply apply before, leave on overnight, and voila — wake up with exfoliated skin that looks brighter, and feels hydrated.
26. An all-natural, vegan coconut lip scrub to help leave your lips feeling super soft and smooth. Also, it smells really yummy, so you may have to resist the urge to lick it all off and eat it, but worth it.
27. A carbonated bubble clay mask that'll be REALLY FUN to use because it'll make your face all foamy and bubbly. You'll almost be sad you have to rinse it off after.
28. Neutrogena's Anti-Residue Shampoo that's gentle and non-irritating on your scalp, but tough when it comes to fighting yucky residue left behind from your other hair products!
29. Collagen essence sheet masks for giving yourself a simple at-home spa treatment. I personally LOVE these — they're quick to use, you dispose of them right after, and they're perfect for those with sensitive skin.
31. An exfoliating body bar so you can say goodbye to dry, dead skin, and hello to soft, moisturized, and yummy-smelling skin.
32. A charcoal cleanser that's super great on oily skin in particular — it'll leave your skin feeling so fresh and clean, you'll wonder how you lived this long without it.
33. A sulfate-free face wash infused with ingredients like coconut water and sea algae complex to clean your face of a day's worth of makeup and accumulated toxins.
34. Eucerin Redness Relief Night Cream for gently hydrating ultra-sensitive skin and reducing redness, all while you sleep.
35. Holika Holika animal face masks to pamper yourself with a moisturizing face mask and a whole lotta laughs. You could close your eyes and relax, or you can be realistic and prepare to take lots of selfies.
36. Zen-themed bathing salts so you can unwind at the end of a long day with a relaxing hot bath, a glass of wine, and some soft music.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.