2. Found an otherwise boring tea set? Spray paint the handles.
6. Stack a collection of old suitcases to create a makeshift nightstand.
7. Give an old tray a coat of metallic spray paint and use it to hold your jewelry.
12. Plant moss and succulents in old trophies.
20. There will always be an overabundance of grandpa sweaters at the thrift store, so why not cover one in metallic polka dots?
Everyone will wonder if you got your sweater at Madewell.
Instead of paint, use vinyl with fusible interfacing for a more store-bought look.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴