1. Turn the drabbest of sweatshirts into a cute li'l critterface.
2. These animal pom poms would make amazing fuzzy Christmas ornaments for the twee-est tree in all the land.
3. Give a kiss flipbook to someone you love.
4. Get ready for summer with an ice cream cone garland.
Get the crochet pattern here.
5. Your backyard has been missing this watermelon piñata all its life.
6. BBQs just got even better with these dinosaur corn-on-the-cob holders.
7. Meet your new best friend: The Ambivalent Mr. Toast Man.
8. There's nothing twee-er than a cup of tea with a tiny note.
9. Here's the perfect mirror for cute tiny faces to gaze into.
10. These cat toe shoes are giving your regular shoes the side-eye.
11. Easter can not commence without adequately adorable bunny candy bags.
12. Ensure your birthday girl is the tallest person in the room with this 3-layer cake hat.
13. These cress cups make for the best beginner garden ever.
14. You know what they say: The smaller the crown, the cuter the queen.
15. This washi tape keyboard is officially called "Happy Keyboard for Happy People."
16. It's always cute o' clock with this tiny LEGO person timepiece.
Directions here (in French).