2. Whip up a wizard’s robe for your Harry Potter-obsessed little one with a T-shirt in just 15 minutes.
Get the directions here.
5. Channel Frida with fake dollar-store flowers and an eyebrow pencil.
9. Or paint lines onto your all-white outfit for a college-ruled costume.
10. Cut up carpeting to make a Viking costume.
Full directions here.
16. Or wrap a pair of oversize glasses with aluminum foil and wear a yellow hoodie.
Everyone wants to be a Minion.
27. Round touch lights from any hardware store and paper antlers and you are transformed into a “deer in headlights.”
No one said you had to put the touch lights on your chest, though.
28. Share an XXL T-shirt with someone you won’t mind being tethered to for the whole night.
30. Literally tie up your button-up shirt, add a bandana, and pair with the high-waisted jeans you (probably) already own.
You can literally go from day to night with this outfit.
31. The bandana (paired with very pretty ’50s makeup) can also turn you into Lucille Ball.
32. Got a lip palette, lip brush, and black eyeliner?
You’ll totally POP.
41. A white polo shirt and a remote control = Funny Games.
For your own sake, you’d better be even half as hot as Michael Pitt.
51. And finally…for groups of friends who still won’t stop quoting Mean Girls.
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- One person has been killed and at least 14 injured after a Cincinnati nightclub shooting early Sunday. Police are looking for one suspect.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨