1. This flower pot costume came entirely from the dollar store.
2. Whip up a wizard's robe for your Harry Potter-obsessed little one with a T-shirt in just 15 minutes.
Get the directions here.
3. A TMNT shell requires just spray-painting a roasting pan.
4. This Medusa headband consists of gluing plastic snakes to a headband and spray-painting it gold.
5. Channel Frida with fake dollar-store flowers and an eyebrow pencil.
6. This Hulk Hogan costume consists of simple clothing pieces you can find at any thrift store.
7. For a little added Halloween festivity, thread spider rings onto a little girl's pigtails.
8. Already got an all-white ensemble? Use black tape to be a stick figure.
9. Or paint lines onto your all-white outfit for a college-ruled costume.
10. Cut up carpeting to make a Viking costume.
Full directions here.