2. Whip up a wizard’s robe for your Harry Potter-obsessed little one with a T-shirt in just 15 minutes.
Get the directions here.
5. Channel Frida with fake dollar-store flowers and an eyebrow pencil.
9. Or paint lines onto your all-white outfit for a college-ruled costume.
10. Cut up carpeting to make a Viking costume.
Full directions here.
16. Or wrap a pair of oversize glasses with aluminum foil and wear a yellow hoodie.
Everyone wants to be a Minion.
27. Round touch lights from any hardware store and paper antlers and you are transformed into a “deer in headlights.”
No one said you had to put the touch lights on your chest, though.
28. Share an XXL T-shirt with someone you won’t mind being tethered to for the whole night.
30. Literally tie up your button-up shirt, add a bandana, and pair with the high-waisted jeans you (probably) already own.
You can literally go from day to night with this outfit.
31. The bandana (paired with very pretty ’50s makeup) can also turn you into Lucille Ball.
32. Got a lip palette, lip brush, and black eyeliner?
You’ll totally POP.
41. A white polo shirt and a remote control = Funny Games.
For your own sake, you’d better be even half as hot as Michael Pitt.
51. And finally…for groups of friends who still won’t stop quoting Mean Girls.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷