29 Things To Buy That May Bring A Little Happiness To Your Day
Sometimes it's the little things in life that count.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A gorgeous "Library" candle that'll have your place filled with cozy scents like old leather, books, and cinnamon. Want something fresher? The "Beach Cottage Candle" will take you straight to the land of salty ocean, hot sand, and thunderstorms. Light these babies up when you get home after a long day and immerse yourself.
4. A pack of light-dimming covers that'll mellow down all the bright LEDs around your home and the harsh glares from your electronics so you won't spend another night tossing and turning in bed. Because when you're well-rested, your "I'm in a good mood" levels go drastically higher!
6. A set of way-too-adorable cat-shaped sticky notes that you can use as bookmarks, memos, reminders...these cuties will be here to help.
7. A roll-on migraine relief stick you'll cry over (and then smile). Loaded with therapeutic essential oils like peppermint and spearmint, this will help ease headaches and is small enough to carry in your purse.
8. A house-shaped tissue box to keep on your bedside table so you'll actually enjoy reaching over every time you need a tissue.
10. A combo pack of 16 Dermal sheet masks that contain vitamin E and collagen for supple, hydrated skin. Each one targets different concerns so you can choose whichever one your skin needs that day, kick back, and let the mask do its work. Perf skin all the time? Yes, please!
11. A pack of super effective CosRx Acne Pimple Master Patches to fight those nasty whiteheads and protect blemishes from external pollutants and infection. Armed with these, you've got nothing to fear!
12. Natural bottle cleaning tablets that'll remove all those unsightly stains and icky odors in your thermos and make it just like new. No elbow grease needed, a newly-clean thermos you can use over and over, and the fact that you just saved yourself some good moolah? Yes, that counts as a small happiness.
13. A personal library kit that'll rekindle the magic of going to the library and the nostalgia of the old library card system. Use this to fulfill your childhood dreams of becoming a librarian and keep track of every book you lend out. Cue throwback!
14. A little elephant planter to add some green (and some happy) to your space because going to the park is just too much work.
15. Glossier Cloud Paint Blush that'll tint your skin with a healthy and pretty flush of color that's sheer, blendable, buildable, and looks totally natural. It's made with collagen and retains water so it plumps and hydrates skin with a dose of moisture. With how easy it is to just tap it on (no brush needed!) and walk out the door looking more lively and bright, and how little you need (so it lasts forever), this blush will no doubt make you smile.
16. Novel-themed black teas tagged with classic literary quotes to boost your reading experience by a thousand.
17. A lazy cat catchall tray to take care of all the small things you keep losing track of and give you a little chuckle every now and then.
18. A lovely 48-pack Japanese stationery set so you can bring back the art of letter-writing because social media gets tiring. And let's face it, handwritten letters do NOT deserve to die.
19. A simple clip-on nose ring to up your cool vibes and have everyone doing a double take. Great for if you want the look but not the commitment!
20. A vintage-looking five-year journal for some self-therapy — jot down your thoughts, clear your head, and have a little something to look back on when you're reminiscing on yourself five years from now.
21. A set of funny ceramic plant pots to keep in your home or office space so they can make you smile *and* prove to everyone that you do have a sense of humor. Two birds with one stone and all that.
22. A pair of ultra-stylish heart sunglasses – they're the only statement accessory you'll ever need. Plus, you'll instantly be elevated to movie-star status.
23. A 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle that'll give you a reason to rush home every day instead of...socializing *shudder.* Work on it a little bit each day until you get that charming scene of a whimsical bookshop.
24. A set of pretty temporary wildflower tattoos that'll help you take the plunge without the commitment (or pain)!
25. A scalp-massaging and deep-cleaning shampoo brush because if I can pamper myself every time I wash my hair, I sure as heck will!
26. An Amazon Fire TV Stick so you can come home every day, cozy up, and conveniently finish your favorite movies and shows (or start a new one). Or ask Alexa to do all the work for you (she can't make you popcorn but she can pick out something great to watch!).
27. A matcha tea set to take your matcha-making experience to the next level. With this, you can experience a deliciously frothy cup of tea in the traditional fashion.
28. Geometric earrings simple enough for everyday and pretty enough to wear on a night out. These are a good investment!
29. A mini screaming goat figure. It's a real-life version of those viral screaming goat videos you love. Press the button to hear it shriek and startle everyone around you.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.