Just 35 Creative And Useful Gifts To Help Check Everyone Off Your List
This is for those who are hard to shop for and you just never know what to get them. Well. Now you know.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!)
1. A seasonally scented all-natural deodorant that smells like sandalwood and black pepper so they'll always smell warm and spicy like a crackling fire in a winter cabin. With just six simple ingredients and recyclable plant-based packaging, they'll feel good about what they're using!
2. A Glossier makeup set if they've never tried the brand, if they're a die-hard fan, or if they're just an all-around makeup fiend! The set includes all the cult faves perf for everyday use, including Boy Brow, Cloud Paint blush, and Lash Slick mascara.
3. A reusable Japanese-inspired porcelain teacup candle that combines candles, scents, tea, and decor (because you're not a basic candle-gifting person)! Once the candle burns out, they can wash it and use as a cup for tea, as a plant pot, or as a container for another candle. Regular candles don't hold a candle (heh) to this!
4. An Atlas Coffee Club subscription so their morning coffee comes from a different part of the world each time! They can taste it all from the comfort of home.
5. A pair of lovely real pressed flower earrings because who can say no to that? The flowers are forget-me-nots!
6. The Hunt a Killer subscription box to make their childhood dreams of being Nancy Drew come true! They can solve a different murder mystery with each box, using clues like autopsy reports and witness statements until the big reveal in the final episode!
7. A storybook-like whistling yellow tea kettle that'll brighten up their sunless kitchen and put a huge smile on their face whenever they decide to make tea.
8. A gorgeous catchall tray they can keep on their dressing table. They'll always think of you when tossing their earrings or spare pennies in it!
9. A Rosetta Stone subscription so they can learn a new language! It's a perfect gift for the person who appreciates experiences more than material items. Rosetta Stone uses an "immersion method" to make learning the language natural; rather than using textbooks and memorization, they'll learn how to actually converse in everyday situations!
10. A pair of cozy fuzzy slippers they can pad around in all season. Who knows, maybe they'll even show up to family dinners in them. They're that comfortable.
11. A quality duffel bag they'll turn to for every future trip and hike. This has an adjustable, padded strap and its handle gives you two carrying options!
12. An ethereal color-changing moon lamp that emulates soft moonlight so they can recreate the feeling of sleeping under a full moon and wake feeling well rested. It also comes with a hand-shaped stand.
13. A synthetic sleeping bag if they're the type to go hiking or camping a lot and actually want to sleep under the full moon (or if they've been wanting to). Give them the nudge with this.
14. Rotten Moves We Love, a fun breakdown of 101 "Rotten" films that were panned by critics and the RT team but went on to become cult classics and box office hits anyway (Home Alone 2, anyone?). The book celebrates these films that are "so bad they're good" because "Fresh" films shouldn't take all the credit, right?
15. A Disney+ 1-year subscription because why not let them hop on the Disney+ train? They'll love you for it.
16. A cute ceramic coffee mug to add some quirky personality to their mug collection. Reviewers note this can be used as a pencil holder, makeup-brush holder, and other things! So versatile — we stan.
17. A personalized name necklace that'll make them feel like the special person they are. You can even choose to include their birthstone!
18. A versatile blanket scarf they can wear in different ways to suit their outfit. What else do you need from a scarf?
19. Novel-themed black teas tagged with classic literary quotes so they can lose themselves in old eras, characters, and stories with a hot cup of rich, flavorful tea. It'll boost their reading experience by a thousand.
20. A vintage-looking five-year journal for some self-reflection — they can jot down their thoughts, clear their head, and have a little something to look back on when they're reminiscing on themselves five years from now. The quick format makes it easy for them to get into the habit of journaling too!
21. A striking and therapeutic Artful Etching: Midnight Garden book so they can unwind from a long day by scratching away the lines with the provided tool to reveal colorful flowers, plants, and animals. They get to decide how much detail and color they want to etch!
23. A bidet (yes, a bidet) so they can take their bathroom experience to the next and most luxurious level. It has a self-cleaning nozzle, easily attaches to any standard toilet, and saves them tons of money (and trees) on toilet paper, so it's a win-win!
24. A nonstick ceramic Always Pan that'll replace EIGHT pieces of cookware. They won't even reach for anything else once they have this. Plus their meals will taste just grand!
25. A TonyMoly peach hand cream to nourish dry hands and cuticles, and softens rough skin with peach extract and shea butter. With the cute packaging and moisturizing benefits, they'll be sold instantly.
26. A combo pack of 16 K-beauty sheet masks that contain collagen for supple, hydrated, glowing skin. Each one targets different concerns so they can choose whichever one their skin needs that day, kick back, and let the mask do its work. Perf skin for the holidays? Yes, please!
27. An Epsom bathing salt soak with white willow and eucalyptus to help soothe their stress and tiredness, and clear their busy head. It has a relaxing, refreshing scent and will re-energize them so there's no hesitation in trying — or giving!
28. A mini screaming goat figurine because it's a real-life version of those viral screaming goat videos you love. Have them press the button to hear it shriek and make everyone around you laugh or jump in surprise.
29. A small sound spa so they can fall asleep to soothing sounds like ocean waves, rain, and wind. With 20 sounds and 30 volume levels, they'll def find their sweet spot!
30. A super soft faux fur throw blanket to curl up in and be so warm and cozy they'll never want to leave their bed or couch. Is that a bad thing?
31. A memory foam lumbar pillow if they work from home. This'll give them the back support and pain relief you know they need.
32. A set of silicone face mask brushes to make applying their face masks and other skincare products bacteria-free. They won't have to dip their fingers in those containers anymore! Their skin will thank you 😉.
33. A stylish pair of blue-light-filter glasses if they need to work in front of a screen all the time.
34. The BuzzFeed x Birchbox Splurge-worthy Box for dreamy, luxe products for your skin and hair you'll love using during your much-needed me time! The contents are valued at over $200 so you'll be getting it at less than half the price.
35. A gentle overnight facial mask that'll exfoliate and brighten with glycolic acid and use calming ingredients to hydrate and soothe so that they wake up with super glowy skin.
Them at you after you get them these:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.