25 Hilarious "Thor: Ragnarok" Moments That Prove Why It's The Best Marvel Movie
"We are not doing 'get help.'"
1. First, when Thor told the story of Loki pretending to be a snake.
2. When Thor and Loki pulled the "get help" trick on some guards.
3. And then, when Thor, Loki, and Valkyrie came face-to-face with Hela and Loki refused to do "get help" again.
4. When Korg chased after Loki, who just disappeared:
5. When Thor realized he knew Hulk.
6. When Loki was falling for a REALLY long time.
7. When Valkyrie drunkenly fell of her ship.
8. When the Grandmaster was trying to think of what he called Valkyrie, and Topaz had a great suggestion.
9. When Thor witnessed the Grandmaster "pardon" Carlo.
10. When Bruce jumped out of the plane to fight Fenrir, but landed face first on the bridge instead.
11. When Thor thought Loki turned into a business card on the street.
12. When Thor was waiting for his hammer to show up, which was in the shape of an umbrella.
13. When Thor thought Surtur was dead.
14. And then, when Thor kept spinning around in the middle of their conversation.
15. When Korg thought that he had accidentally killed Miek.
16. When Thor was trapped in the pod and listened to the narration about Sakaar.
17. When Thor introduced himself to the Grandmaster for the first time.
18. When Korg said goodbye to Thor after learning he was going to fight the Grandmaster's champion like Doug.
19. When Bruce accidentally hit the birthday song button on the Grandmaster's ship during the big battle on Sakaar.
20. When the Grandmaster preferred to call his slaves "prisoners with jobs."
21. When Korg and Miek arrived and helped the Asgardians.
22. When Hulk smashed Thor just like he did with Loki in The Avengers.
23. And then, when Loki was excited that someone else knew how it felt.
24. When Skurge literally had one job.
25. And finally, when Luke Hemsworth and Matt Damon starred in the play about Thor and Loki.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.