33 More Actors Whose Onscreen Chemistry Was So Undeniable, They Changed Their TV Shows For The Better
"If you were in an accident, I wouldn't stop for red lights."
We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us which TV characters had the best chemistry, and their responses were so amazing, more people revealed their favorites too. So here are a few more examples of TV actors who deserved an award for their onscreen chemistry:
🚨Warning: There are massive spoilers ahead!🚨
1. Jennifer Morrison and Colin O'Donoghue as Emma and Hook on Once Upon a Time.
2. Zach Braff and Donald Faison as J.D. and Turk on Scrubs.
3. Amy Poehler and Adam Scott as Leslie and Ben on Parks and Rec.
4. Hugh Dancy and Mads Mikkelsen as Will and Hannibal on Hannibal.
5. Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni as Benson and Stabler on Law & Order: SVU.
6. Eliza Taylor and Alycia Debnam-Carey as Clarke and Lexa on The 100.
7. Kerry Washington and Tony Goldwyn as Olivia and Fitz on Scandal.
8. Chyler Leigh and Eric Dane as Lexie and Mark on Grey's Anatomy.
9. Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton as Eric and Tami on Friday Night Lights.
10. Kristen Bell and Jason Dohring as Veronica and Logan on Veronica Mars.
11. Melissa Benoist and Katie McGrath as Kara and Lena on Supergirl.
12. Indya Moore and Angel Bismark Curiel as Angel and Papi on Pose.
13. Stephen Amell and Emily Bett Rickards as Oliver and Felicity on Arrow.
15. Kit Harington and Rose Leslie as Jon Snow and Ygritte on Game of Thrones.
16. Rachel Bilson and Wilson Bethel as Zoe and Wade on Hart of Dixie.
17. Brandon Flynn and Alisha Boe as Justin and Jessica on 13 Reasons Why.
18. Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles as Sam and Dean on Supernatural.
19. Lauren Graham and Scott Patterson as Lorelai and Luke on Gilmore Girls.
20. Tyler Blackburn and Michael Vlamis as Alex and Michael on Roswell, New Mexico.
21. Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder as Elena and Damon on The Vampire Diaries.
22. Jon Hamm and Elisabeth Moss as Don and Peggy on Mad Men.
23. Mina El Hammani and Miguel Bernardeau as Nadia and Guzmán on Elite.
24. Holly Marie Combs and Brian Krause as Piper and Leo on Charmed.
25. Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman as Sherlock and John on Sherlock.
26. Shantel VanSanten and Robert Buckley as Quinn and Clay on One Tree Hill.
27. Shanola Hampton and Steve Howey as Veronica and Kevin on Shameless.
28. Bradley Whitford and Janel Moloney as Josh and Donna on The West Wing.
29. Sarah Michelle Gellar and James Marsters as Buffy and Spike on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
30. Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz as Bones and Booth on Bones.
31. Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson as Joey and Pacey on Dawson's Creek.
32. Katherine McNamara and Dominic Sherwood as Clary and Jace on Shadowhunters.
33. And finally, Leighton Meester and Ed Westwick as Blair and Chuck on Gossip Girl.
Are there even MORE actors on TV who have unbelievable chemistry? Tell us your favorites in the comments below!
Some submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.