31 Actors Whose Chemistry On A TV Show Was So Amazing, They Deserved An Award
"You're my favorite sound in the world. Of course I hear you."
1. Sam Heughan and Caitriona Balfe as Jamie and Claire on Outlander.
2. Sandra Oh and Jodie Comer as Eve and Villanelle on Killing Eve.
3. David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson as Mulder and Scully on The X-Files.
4. Daisy Edgar-Jones and Paul Mescal as Marianne and Connell on Normal People.
5. Phoebe Waller-Bridge and Andrew Scott as Fleabag and the Priest on Fleabag.
6. Harry Shum Jr. and Matthew Daddario as Magnus and Alec on Shadowhunters.
7. Sterling K. Brown and Susan Kelechi Watson as Randall and Beth on This Is Us.
8. Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey as Meredith and Derek on Grey's Anatomy.
9. Sarah Drew and Jesse Williams as April and Jackson on Grey's Anatomy.
10. Dan Levy and Noah Reid as David and Patrick on Schitt's Creek.
11. Bob Morley and Eliza Taylor as Bellamy and Clarke on The 100.
12. Mindy Kaling and Chris Messina as Mindy and Danny on The Mindy Project.
13. Dylan O'Brien and Holland Roden as Stiles and Lydia on Teen Wolf.
14. Kristen Bell and William Jackson Harper as Eleanor and Chidi on The Good Place.
15. Zooey Deschanel and Jake Johnson as Nick and Jess on New Girl.
16. Arón Piper and Omar Ayuso as Ander and Omar on Elite.
17. John Krasinski and Jenna Fischer as Jim and Pam on The Office.
18. Andy Samberg and Melissa Fumero as Jake and Amy on Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
19. Cameron Monaghan and Noel Fisher as Ian and Mickey on Shameless.
20. Paul Wesley and Nina Dobrev as Stefan and Elena on The Vampire Diaries.
21. Joseph Morgan and Candice King as Klaus and Caroline on The Vampire Diaries.
22. Gina Torres and Alan Tudyk as Zoë and Wash on Firefly.
23. Dominique Provost-Chalkley and Katherine Barrell as Waverly and Nicole on Wynonna Earp.
24. Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas as Snow and Charming on Once Upon a Time.
25. Asa Butterfield and Emma Mackey as Otis and Maeve on Sex Education.
26. Iain De Caestecker and Elizabeth Henstridge as Fitz and Simmons on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
27. James Lafferty and Bethany Joy Lenz as Nathan and Haley on One Tree Hill.
28. Tom Ellis and Lauren German as Lucifer and Chloe on Lucifer.
29. Aubrey Plaza and Chris Pratt as April and Andy on Parks and Rec.
30. Carly Chaikin and Grace Gummer as Darlene and Dominique on Mr. Robot.
31. And finally, Gabriel Macht and Sarah Rafferty as Harvey and Donna on Suits.
Are there other actors on TV who have unbelievable chemistry? Tell us your favorites in the comments below!
Some submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.