We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Unbound's latest toy drop, Clutch, is a dual-stimulating vibrator designed with a wide ergonomic handle for effortless use and positioning, so you can find the perfect angle to enjoy it. Did I mention it has dual motors, so the internal and external arms can be controlled individually and offer up to 120 setting combinations? Well, now you know.
The internal arm has a rumbly thrusting motion with five intensity and five speed settings. The external arm boasts seven vibration intensities and five speed settings. Each can be controlled by its own individual button. And of course, in true Unbound fashion, this vibe is waterproof.
I've never had a thrusting toy before, but one of my besties raves about hers. And of course, rabbit vibrators can be difficult to line up with your anatomy and not a one-size-fits-all option. But Unbound is all about making sure their toys are accessible for both able-bodied and disabled users, so Clutch has a lot more flexibility to play with than other rabbits. Now, I love dual stimulation, but for me, the thrusting function is the best part of this toy. Chef's kiss, spot on stimulation — I definitely explore the different thrusting modes more than I do the external arm, they are that good. The clitoral stim is great too, typical vibrating settings, but I've found that it doesn't apply a lot of pressure without some manual help (because not all rabbits are perfect). But once I have it lined up, it's off to a whole new world for me. Make sure to pair it with lube, of course.
Promising reviews: "I have a few other rabbit-style vibrators and expected this to feel much the same. Well, I was wrong. It is a completely different feel and awesome addition to my collection! The vibrations and waves are unlike anything else that I have and great for switching things up!" —Taylor R.
2. A vibrant 5.8" striped dildo with a sensual curve to hit all the right spots and an O-ring base that allows you to use it with your favorite harness.
3. A sleek and silky prostate massager boasting six vibration modes to cycle through alone or with a partner using the app or wireless remote control to deliver dual stimulation to the prostate and perineum.
Promising review: "The Vector absolutely stands out from other prostate massagers. Using the app, you can adjust the head (that's right, it can change angles!). Once it was inserted this baby isn't going anywhere. The thin passage at the base ensures it doesn't keep slipping out. You can easily walk around without people noticing, unless they hear the vibrations. Testing all the different rhythms and strength of the vibrations, I found myself in a nice relaxed state where I could just enjoy the sensations it was providing. I feel that with more use and experience with this toy you won't have any problems in having a hands-free orgasm, leaving your body shaking and drowning in euphoria. Overall this prostate massager hits a new level and I would recommend it for new or experienced users alike. You won't be disappointed." —JustHereForTheCake
4. An adorable air pulse vibrator that'll make you squirm and squeal with its 10 pulsation frequencies and waterproof design.
5. A stainless-steel dildo with curves that'll leave a permanent smile on your face.
At 7.5 inches long, this bulbous beauty steps into the ring and offers 2 pounds of weight for the full feeling your other toys might be missing.
Promising reviews: "Product will make your partner squirt. I would recommend pairing this with a magic wand as well. Problem my girlfriend and I encountered is it’s actually too intense for her, and now she requires to be tied up, so I had to make a follow-up trip to Home Depot. Solid rating at 5/5, will spice up your intimacy time." —M. Allen
"The prized possession in our toy box. When she's super aroused this sexy hunk of steel brings buckets of squirts with minimal effort. I also appreciate its prostate-stimulating ability. No other manually operated toy can get me primed and ready for super-O town quite like this. If you can afford it, buy it and enjoy!" —User Name Taken
Get it from Amazon for $72.
6. A compact silicone finger vibrator in case physical touch is your love language and you want to add a little oomph to your play with 10 vibration modes controlled by a single button.
7. A transparent Fleshlight that resembles a very realistic butthole with a textured interior designed to deliver immense pleasure with lifelike suction.
8. The extra-sleek and ergonomic Kip lipstick vibrator by Dame designed with waterproof silicone and five powerful speeds, so you can enjoy pinpointed clitoral stimulation.
9. A unique clitoral stimulator by Smile Makers that's shaped like a rose and makes YOU bloom with five pulsation intensities and innovative squeeze sensor technology.
10. A rabbit vibrator inspired by Fifty Shades that satisfies with 36 different vibrating combinations and dual motors for simultaneous external and internal stimulation.
11. A 7-inch beaded glass dildo that you can insert into your favorite orifices for a sensual and stimulating massage.
12. An über-popular realistic Shilo dildo by New York Toy Collective created with a posable core for comfort and inclusive line of colors in case you want something fleshlike or whimsical.
13. The Pom external vibrator by Dame that is more rumbly than some vibes, but offers targeted pleasure with its simple ridge and ergonomic design for an effortless O.
Whether you like targeted vibrations or choose to use the entire palm-sized toy for broad stimulation, it's five patterns and five intensities will do the trick.
Promising review: "My husband and I wanted to spice things up a little bit so we tried the Pom and the Fin. Both are amazing and we are loving the versatility of both. Orgasms are 10/10 for both of us. The material is easy to clean and comfortable. I love the variety of patterns and vibrations intensities of both to mix up the sensation." —Maria V.
14. The Fusion dildo is a unique harness-compatible dildo designed with a ridge along the base intended to stimulate the wearer during penetrative sex. With this innovative toy, it doesn't matter if you're a top or bottom, because EVERYONE is going to get off.
Promising reviews: "It was very pleasurable for myself and my partner. It takes a little bit to position well and then the harness needs to be done up tight for maximum effect but that's relatively easy and from there it's very fun to use." —Nia T.
"Absolutely amazing!! My partner and I love using this and it’s so easy and quick to clean. The slight curve also works wonders!" —Kelsey
15. The Arcwave Ion, a one-of-a-kind masturbator by the makers of the Womanizer clitoral vibrators that uses the same famous Pleasure Air technology to deliver pulsating stimulation to the tip of your penis. Your dick will be like "Wow" after a couple rounds with this one.
This masturbator is designed with waterproof silicone, which offers effortless cleaning before and after. It also includes a convenient charging station that also quick dries your toy between uses. FYI, the website states it takes at least 5 uses to get the hang of the Arcwave Ion, so make sure you test it thoroughly.
Promising reviews: "If I wrote this review a week ago I would have given it 1 star. It takes a few sessions and practice to find that sweet spot but once you do… I thought my brain was going to explode. Now I just let myself go and let Ion do its thing and it's a long-lasting orgasm every time." —Ron_88
"Love blowjobs? Then this is the toy for you. No toy comes close to the Ion in terms of delivering that singular feeling of someone sucking/licking the head of your cock and it's a great use of the air pressure tech you're seeing in more and more sex toys. Really hoping that they make more versions of this and improving on the premise. BTW use a lot of lube." —NickyDubs
"Perfect for me…but understandable if it's not for everyone. For me, I love being stimulated on the head of my penis, and that's where Arcwave focuses the pleasure. It's also not designed for traditional pulling-on-your-penis stimulation a la masturbating and if you prefer that, then you're likely better off sticking with your trusty ol' hand. With enough lube for easy and comfortable insertion, the Arcwave will feel just like there's someone sucking and licking on the head of your penis — and who doesn't like that?" —DJ
16. A sleek Lelo Enigma that delivers dual stimulation with a combination of sonic waves on your clit and rumbly G-spot vibrations, so you can experience an at-a-loss-for-words kind of finale.
This toy has eight intensity settings and a flexible internal shaft, allowing a customized fit for customized pleasure.
My coworker-slash–fellow sex toy enthusiast Taylor Steele swears by this one: "Y'all. Y'all. This is the one. The sticker shock is absolutely worth it when you get it home and experience new shocks of your own. Its perfectly sculpted and super-flexible insert curves to hit my G-spot like no toy ever has. Meanwhile, its suction head is doing the lord's work; it's probably the closest to simulating oral sex I've experienced from a suction toy. If you've been hunting that rare blended orgasm, lemme just tell you that with the Enigma, it becomes far less rare. And you might wanna lay a towel down before playtime...if you know what I mean."
Promising review: "This sultry silicone masterpiece of art and pleasure... I have no words. Literally, I can't speak for minutes after it's through with me — which is much longer than it takes to bring me from zero to cosmic, mind-erasing explosions of YES! Like seriously I have not experienced this level before and I am pretty, ahem, experienced. My only complaint is that my bedding has bite marks in it from trying not to alert the other people in my house to just how phenomenal a time I'm having all by myself. Buy it, ride it into the sunset, and don't look back." —surly_gurly
"Wow! I never thought a toy would have the capability of making me squirt; It felt so so so good!! 100000% would recommend!! Please get your hands on it and enjoy your release!" —Lillian730
17. A sleek and powerful wand vibrator with up to 50 vibration combinations and a versatile waterproof design, so you can explore your favorite erogenous zones at your leisure.
18. A flexible vibrating butt plug that'll sync to the beat of your favorite songs, mimic your own custom patterns, or buzz along to user-created vibration modes already on the app.
Supple, body-safe silicone offers a waterproof exterior and a flared base helps the plug stay put.
Promising reviews: "Heck yes! Buy it, buy it now! Liked this so much we ordered the bigger version and the edge. The user interface could use a lot of work but once you get it going you'll forget about it in the bliss that the vibrator is delivering. The battery life seems to be pretty good, used it for over an hour with no issues. It is reasonably quiet but you couldn't wear it in a quiet place like a restaurant." —RDouglas
"We have had a great time with this. I bought the largest and it took a bit to get used to it. We are a couple of states away from each other and he has had a great time setting me off while I’m at work or doing things around home. The vibration is very intense at the highest setting and at the lowest just keeps you on edge. Being made of the material that it is, you have to keep it clean and let it air out, so it doesn’t smell if you get any fecal matter on it. Definitely recommend!" —JayyDee
Get it from Amazon for $89+ (available in four sizes).
Don't worry, we've rounded up the best anal vibrators if you wanna keep that booty buzzin'!
19. An Eva vibrator by Dame designed to tuck under the labia and nest on the vulva, stimulating you with three vibration intensities. Introduce it into your couples play for extra good vibes.
20. A hand-crafted porcelain dildo designed with a bulbous dual-ended design, so you can pick your pleasure. The curves are designed for direct G- or P-spot stimulation and seven inches of length make sure it'll reach. Also — just how cute is this eggplant-and-peaches design!
It's lightweight, dual-ended, designed to reach your favorite spot and seven inches long. This one-of-a-kind beauty doesn't need to vibrate to show off it's elegance. See the rest of the design options here.
I'm going to be real with you, this is the lightest sex toy I own. It's so lightweight that I was honestly afraid to use it because I was like, "this porcelain will shatter inside of me" even though they literally address it in the FAQ, smh. We all know I got it because it's pretty, plus the design is right up my alley! SO. After months, I decided to try it. PEOPLE. Not only did this dildo not shatter inside my vagina, but it also applied the most delectable amount of pressure to my G-spot (I went with the larger end, btw). I also explored using it as a clitoral massager (because that's definitely a thing) and it was fantastic: girthy and smooth, while the design adds a minimal amount of texture. Of course, my pro-tip is that you pair it with a suction vibe for DIY dual stimulation.
Promising reviews: "The Dalia is, as we Americans say, THE BOMB. It is beautiful, excellently crafted and the little book that comes with it is a wonderful, unexpected primer on self-love! I broke mine but am buying another — it's very durable, but don't drop it on the floor in the heat of passion." —M.
"It reaches all kinds of spots that have needed love ❤️ different than any other toy I’ve ever used, so I’m excited to experiment more." —Jessy M.
21. The Arc G-spot vibrator by Dame designed with a clit-stimulating ridge, five intensities, and five patterns to keep you buzzing.
22. The Sila Cruise by Lelo, which boasts a wide mouth to envelop your clit and target all of it with eight powerful sonic waves ranging from a gentle purr to a loud pulse. It's waterproof and designed with Cruise Control that'll keep the party going by building pressure when your grip loosens up and even after you come.
Whew boy...you already know that I'm a fan of suction vibrators, especially if you've read my Unbound Puff review. Here's the thing — since I picked up this expensive-ass vibrator, I have literally not been able to put it down. I mean, everything about it from the ergonomic shape and the wide clitoral mouth to the cruise control — everything about this toy is perfect. The cruise control is my favorite part, TBH, because (as you may know), the closer you get to orgasm you tend to let up on the control or pressure you're applying. Welp, cruise control takes care of that an automatically ups its power when it recognizes a change in pressure. Last session, I literally said "fuck in A" because of that damn magical automation. (BTW, I agree with the reviewer below about my only complaint: when it gets lubed up, the controls are kind of difficult to figure out without pulling it away from the body.)
For more *personal* thoughts, check out my review of my favorite sex toys (so far) in 2022.
Promising review: "Definitely use lube with it. At first I doubted this toy, but it is oh-so-satisfying. I’m someone who loves clit stimulation and I am loyal to my bullet vibrator. The Sila gives a completely different type of orgasm. All encompassing and it really does feel like someone is sucking your clit. My main criticism is that it’s hard to adjust the settings of the toy if you’re using it and it’s all lubey. I’ve changed the setting to higher or a different pattern unintentionally." —QueenLin
23. A hand-sculpted artisan dildo, just perfect for play with several design options including gentle curves, a suction cup base, and a girth to make your eyes roll back. If the only thing you miss about your ex is the D...one of these will do perfectly.
The pictured dildos and plugs are all part of Blush's Avant collection, with several representing the colors of a specific Pride flag for their uber-popular Pride collection. Each dildo is a different length and girth, so you literally can't go wrong. If you want more specifics on why these dildos are so perfect, check out my review on the Purple Rain D2 Avant dildo.
Promising reviews: "Awesome awesome awesome! In LOVE. Great price, real silicone, no scent when you open the box. A super velvety touch too. Buy this — you won't regret it!" —AmazonFanGirl
"I love sex toys, this one is the newest one in my collection. This brand makes the most soft and sensational sex toys that I've ever used. The feel is wonderful to the skin and if you're looking for something more on the bigger side this is the right one for you. I generally prefer dildos with a more narrow head so if you're like me you may have a hard time (pun intended) getting this one in but I took on the challenge. I just had to get very lubricated and extra turned on in order to fit this big boy, but in the end I had that feeling of fullness that I was looking for accompanied by the amazing texture from the toy and ended up coming super hard and feeling completely satisfied. Highly recommend for that lonely weekend or with some fun with your partner. :)" —Satisfied customer (on Summer Fling)
Get them from Amazon for $55.99+ (available in assorted sizes and colors).
24. A flexible rabbit-inspired vibrator that moves with you and keeps constant contact with your clit while still hitting your G-spot.
Promising reviews: "Short and sweet: It's fantastic! Thanks for all the orgasms, Nova 2!" —Rosario Montez
"This is a great vibrator and has quickly become one of my favorites. As far as dual-action rabbit vibes go, this is by far the most comfortable as it is very bendy and adjustable and shows just how far this style of vibrator has come since those days where they were literally 'rabbit' vibrators with little bunnies as the clit stimulating part. The Nova 2 certainly is much easier on the eyes than those older versions and the quality is very apparent once you get it out of the packaging. The materials are very smooth and easy to clean between sessions and I suspect that this one will last me a fair few years to justify its higher price tag like other toys I own made by this company. Top marks from me, I love this vibe!" —Allie
25. A unicorn-inspired sex machine, because you deserve to take the ride of your life without having to be bothered with dating apps and being set-up by your friends or parents. At least with this splurge, you know you'll never finish last.
This special-edition sex machine set includes the riding sex machine, two interchangeable attachments (one for penetrative stimulation and one for external stim), a detachable rainbow tail flogger, a corded LED remote control, and an easy-to-clean liquid proof mat to play on.
The sex machine itself has six vibration patterns to explore and can rotate 360 degrees. Not to mention it can be controlled by the attached LED remote or remotely with Bluetooth.