We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An Amazon Echo because you can turn off your alarm, play your favorite morning podcast or playlist, and ask for the day's weather without picking up your phone — a tempting timesuck any time of day, but especially in the morning before work.
2. A smart plug — you control it via Alexa, Google Home, and/or an app, meaning you won't have to run home when you realize you forgot to turn off your straightener or the iron.
3. A Roomba vacuum that you can program to go on an expedition all around your house each and every day, picking up the crumbs, hair, and more while all you do is scroll Instagram / get work done / chill with your family.
4. Or a highly-rated off-brand robo vac so your floors still seem to magically keep themselves perfectly clean all the time, but you also save money.
5. An electric toothbrush with a ~quad pacer~ timer: you'll spend exactly two minutes brushing, nothing more, and nothing less.
6. An Instant Pot because it's truly miraculous to watch chicken breasts go from frozen solid to delicious taco meat in just 20 minutes.
7. Or a programmable slow cooker so you can prep a bunch of dump dinners when you actually have some time, plop one in when you head out for the day, then come home (at *whatever* time) to a hot, perfectly-cooked meal.
8. A miracle skin cleansing device — it removes ALL makeup, gently exfoliates, and banishes up to 99.5% of dirt and oil in just sixty seconds.
9. A self-scooping litter box that you'll only have to bother with once a month or so, and even then all you do is swap one tray out for another.
10. An alarm clock to wake you up with a chill, gradual sunrise — the way all of our bodies ~evolved~ to wake up — so you don't even feel like hitting the snooze button and have plenty of time in the morning.
11. A sleep aid metronome designed to help you focus on the moment, relax, and stop paying attention to whatever stressful thoughts were eating into your well-earned rest.
12. A breakfast sandwich maker because it produces the perfect meal to take on-the-go in just about five minutes. That's also way less time (...and money...) than you'd spend in the drive-through.
13. A UV sanitizer for your phone that could lower your chances of getting sick, at least a little bit — and every day you're *not* sick is time saved, TBH.
14. A small external battery so you can be out and about without spending even one second figuring out where you can go to charge your phone.
15. An automatic pan stirrer that YES, actually stirs your dish for you — so you can run and check on something else, or focus on say, making a salad, getting dinner on the table that much faster.
16. A Dyson hair dryer so you can finish doing your hair in literally five to ten minutes, no matter your hair type.
17. The Menopod because menopause may be natural but (among MANY other things) it sure can be distracting, and this might help you cool down from hot flashes quickly.
18. A reusable notebook perfect for making notes, lists, sketches, and more by hand, then instantly uploading to your phone (or the Google Drive, Evernote, or another cloud service) for later. Then you simply rinse or blow-dry the pages to make them completely blank again!
19. A mini clothing steamer because it couldn't be simpler: you fill with tap water, let it heat up, then wave the steam over your blouse/dress/bottoms to make all the wrinkles disappear like magic, no need to lug out the ironing board.
20. And last but not least: the Timeular tracker, which you keep on your desk to easily monitor what your timesucks are each day — all so you can find ways to eliminate them and focus on your actual work.
Want more? Check out products for all your small problems and your big problems, things to make your life low-key better for under $10, and products that do jobs you didn't know needed done.
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.