28 Problem-Solving Products You'll Wish You'd Known About Sooner
Got small problems? There's (probably) a product for that.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of nail clippers to neatly catch your trimmings, instead of catapulting them across your bathroom.
3. Or a set of sexy lace bands to let you skip the sticks and powders AND walk in your dresses all day without a single complaint from your thighs.
4. A pair of charcoal deodorizers that can suck the stench and moisture out of your sweaty shoes after a long day on your feet.
5. A set of little plastic caps to prevent your high heels from sinking into grass, gravel, and dirt and make your shoes feel a little more stable on basically any surface.
7. Or these thin velvet-flocked hangers that will make extra space in your closet and stop your tank tops from slipping off their hangers.
8. This translucent setting powder — layer it with your lipstick to keep it from slowly blotting off as you sip your coffee, eat a snack, and generally just enjoy your day.
9. And this setting spray that'll make the rest of your makeup last through even the sweatiest, most humid days of summer with just a spritz or two.
10. Some minty wipes so you can rub off any lingering red wine stains after enjoying a glass (or two) — or coffee stains after your morning cup — and keep your smile a bright white.
11. And a charcoal teeth whitener that'll help you get the brightest-white smile of your life (if that's what you want).
12. An easy-to-use automatic brush spinner to make it easy to actually clean and dry your makeup brushes on the reg.
14. A jar filled with apple cider vinegar and a drop of dish soap so you can trap all those pesky fruit flies.
15. Some sticky window strips that'll lure house flies with the light and trap them so they can't fly away. (Also, ew, but at least you know it works.)
16. A toilet-cleaning device — it'll work flush after flush, so you can skip the roommate/family battles over who scrubbed the toilet last.
17. A collapsible water bottle that's easy to carry around, if you're always thirsty but hate carrying around a bulky bottle.
18. A backup phone battery about the size of a deck of cards, so you know you're covered when your phone goes into low-power mode.
19. A stainless "soap" bar that'll make garlic and onion smells vanish from your fingers after you finish chopping them.
20. Some filtered plastic containers to make all your fruit and veg basically immortal (well, make it stay perfectly fresh for two weeks).
21. This cute bacon tray so you can cook one or two pieces at a time and still keep the rest of the package super fresh.
22. A useful slicing tool that'll basically pay for itself (if you eat lots of pineapple) because you can stop paying markup prices for the pre-cut packages.
24. This amusing coloring book that'll help you relax and feel a like you ~made something nice~ even when you had a not-so-great day.
25. A box of smart questions so you can stop forcing awkward conversation at family gatherings or at the dinner table, and actually get to know each other better instead.
26. Some cozy fleece headphones that make it easy to enjoy music or white noise while you doze off without the discomfort of headphones OR irritating your S.O./roommate/airplane seat-mates.
27. A cooling-gel memory-foam pillow for helping anyone who constantly feels hot and sweaty all night, every night.
28. Or a small fan that'll keep you cooler without having to crank down the AC's temp even a single degree.
Want even more problem-solving products? Check out these posts:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.