24 Useful Cleaning Gadgets That Basically Do The Work For You
Gadgets and gizmos aplenty, all to make your life a little easier.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A brush spinner that extracts every last ounce of makeup *and* dries your brush in literally less than one minute.
2. A robotic mop you can set to scrub up your bathroom floors each and every day, so it feels like you're living at your favorite hotel in the lap of luxury.
3. Or an automatic mop that scrubs the floor while you follow it on a leisurely stroll through your home.
4. An adorable miniature cow vacuum who positively loves to graze on all the little bits of crumbs, salt and pepper, tiny paper scraps, glitter, and whatever else that litters your kitchen or craft table.
5. An easy-to-install kit that turns most tank toilets into self-cleaning toilets. That's right: You may never have to scrub your toilet again.
6. A handheld scrubber that spins on its own, so all you have to do is give it some soap or cleaner to work with, then wave it around to totally transform grimy tile and cloudy glass shower doors.
7. A UV sanitizer for your phone that could lower your chances of getting sick, at least a little bit — it may not get rid of all the smears of grease on your screen, but it will annihilate a bunch of germies.
8. A steam mop that de-stickies and basically completely sanitizes all your hard floors using *only* water — no other cleaning products (harsh or otherwise) required.
9. Or a more elaborate steam cleaner perfect for deep cleaning your tiles, grout, carpet, and upholstery with 275°F tap water, all while killing 99% of the bacteria and viruses on pretty much any surface.
10. A window-cleaning robot so you can enjoy your big picture views through sparkling glass, no need to lug out the ladder.
11. A compact electric power washer because all your outdoor surfaces just plain get dirty over the years, and sometimes it's nice to take an afternoon to blast off all the gunk.
12. A semi-adjustable blinds dusting tool with washable microfiber that'll also squish to clean your car's air vents.
13. A stain-remover mop that will make every inch of your carpet look refreshed and new again, whether you have set-in stains or a general high-traffic area that's noticeably dirty.
Like, show me a carpet in any home with pets and people that couldn't stand a little of this:
14. Or a full-fledged carpet shampooer to give your floors a deep clean that will pretty much rewind the clock to the very day you moved in / installed the carpet.
15. A power scrubber designed to make cleaning tough spots — like extremely dirty grout — easy, because it scrubs 60 times each and every second.
16. A robo vac to keep your floors cleaner than you ever thought possible. I for one know I'm not about to sweep everyday without help from one of these little guys.
17. A hair catcher for your shower because you're tired of paying the plumber to snake the drain, and want to simply prevent the hairy buildup problem in the first place.
18. A no-scoop litter box with an automatic rake and ~crystal litter~ so your feline friend like feels like royalty and all you ever have to do is occasionally change (or rinse) a tray.
19. A power-washer nozzle attachment perfect for bursting though all the built-up leaves, dirt, and grime lurking in your gutters.
20. Or if you don't mind climbing the ladder, a flexible scoop that pulls up piles of even the most goopy, packed-in, semi-composted leaves in one go.
21. An ultrasonic jewelry cleaner that needs just a dab of dish soap and a little distilled water to make your engagement ring, eyeglasses, and even your dentures sparkle.
22. Or, if you want something basic for your retainer, Invisalign, or dentures: a simple lidded bath that lets denture tablets clean every nook and cranny.
23. An electric blower to gently dust and clean your computer, keyboard, game consoles, DSLR camera, and other sensitive electronics — no cans of compressed air required.
24. A baracuda cleaner that crawls along the walls, floors, and steps of your pool to devour all the lingering dirt, bugs, leaves, sand, and pebbles.
Make your life even tidier. Check out some of the best home organization products on Amazon, the best all-natural cleaning products for your home, the best bathroom cleaning products, organization products perfect for neat freaks, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.